Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Out Monumenting (open nk) 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Out Monumenting (open nk) I_vote_lcapOut Monumenting (open nk) I_voting_barOut Monumenting (open nk) I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Out Monumenting (open nk) I_vote_lcapOut Monumenting (open nk) I_voting_barOut Monumenting (open nk) I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Out Monumenting (open nk) 77624366

Out Monumenting (open nk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Out Monumenting (open nk) Empty
PostSubject: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:57 pm

A sigh broke the silence; a single breath normaly forgotten could have awoken the dead. Kaigoten Uchiha sat still for as long as he could ithout breaking consentration on the memorial statue infront of him. This is becoming tiresome. Why am I doing this again? Oh right, focusing on sharingan. He closed his eyes after staring for 20 minutes flat. His eye lides were nearly pinned open with his determination. I've only the idea that near death situations will give my my real power. Another sigh passed and the air was still. It's been almost an hour since I've looked away. People are going to think I obsessed with a dead guy and encourage me to move on. Kaigo stood. He was somewhat short for his age, but still able to grow as much as he would need to top of his father. He turned to the village, with nothing planned in mind. Empty today. he placed his hands in his pocket and watched the grass as he walked. He remained focused on his future.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Sighs seemed to be the way of the world today, as the young Yamanaka let out one herself, she had graduated earlier in the week, and had yet to be placed on a team. It did not stress out the young girl very much though, it wasnt like, she wanted to rush such a dangerous career so she was fine with all the time to rest she was given. As she walked along the still wet grass from the rain earlier that day, she stopped for a second stretching her legs out and looked around. She had been so focused on her thoughts she hadnt realized she was already past her intended target, the training grounds.

Shaking her head she continued anyway, figuring a walk was good enough however once she reached the newly constructed block of concrete called, the Memorial Stone. There were only a few names on it, those that helped formed the village, but she noticed a boy standing infront of it. She looked harder, her blue eye squinting to pick out notable details, smooth black hair, tall, lean, so far he pretty much looked like a dream. A smile reached her lips thinking of the possibilities, so acting on her girly instincts she immediately began walking over and as soon as she reached ten feet of him she called out sweetly, "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Kaigo looked over his shoulder. A girl had just called out to him, but he was obligated to answer. If this girl gets annoying I'm leaving, but it would be rude to just... Kaigo turned around with his eyes catching up last, He looked at her and was amazed. depicting by her looks, she was eligant, cunning, but not the least bit trained to do non jutsu sparring. Another one. Kaigo blinked then looked at the ground. His chin lifted as he attempted his first "Not interested" style. He'd never done it to a female genin before, and thought it might be difficult to ditch someone.

"Hi, I'm just heading into the village; I'm buisy." Kaigo wasn't to tall by comparison. He could barely tell the gap between them. he waved then turned around. He couldn't help but feel as if she was going to follow him into the village like a stalking girl and try to subdue him with female antics. This will be interesting.

(ooc:pursue?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:02 pm

As soon as she caught wiff of his cocky attitude the blatant lie he used to covertly cover his tracks immiedately kicked on Tiya's bitch mode. Before the taller boy could even get out of the line of her and the large cement stone, she grabbed him by his collar attempting to slam him into said stone, it was unlikely that he'd expect her to do so, so she'd likely be able to do so. Whether she got a hold of him or not it was definitely true that she would have grabbed his attention her eyes boaring into his angry.

"Now you listen her, mister Uchiha!" When he had turned to answer her before she immediately recognized him from their graduating class at the academy. He was probably the best in their entire class but it didnt give him the right to be such a jerk especially when she was just trying to be nice. After getting his attention she exploded completely, "Now I know with your whole Uchiha mentality you think you're the best shinobi ever, and especially because im a girl you think i'm weak!" If she had him in her grasp she would have dropped him rigth then to let him hit the bottom of the stone.

"So what do you have to say to that Mr. Uchiha!" The young Yamanaka beauty stood proudly infront of the Uchiha, a bright smile still adorning her face along with her wide pale blue eyes. She had a thing for proving people wrong and she was sure she'd done so again at that moment, even inside she was jumping with pride.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Haulted by her strength, Kaigo stopped when the girl pulled him. Great. She started going o and calling him Mr. Uchiha. I'm not exactly the most arrogent; this is only a facade I use, but I know she can't see my intentions because of it. Kaigo jerked from her pull.

"Mr. Uchiha? My name is Kaigoten." He didn't care to look at her, but he knew things were becoming loud. "I want nothing better than surpassing my family's shadow." He couldn't just walk away; he knew she would say something to force him into fighting or a test of mind. I'm going to have trouble soon. She can't read thoughts, but as far as I can tell, she was fast enough to grab my shoulder and able to depict my clan. I may be over analyzing her ability, but I wouldn't fight her. I'm not in the mood to do anything, nor is there a reason for my hasty retreat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Sighing Tiya smiled at the Uchiha once more, "Well, maybe I can help ya!?" Honestly she didnt like this boy to begin with when they were at the Academy, but sometimes she was too nice for her own good. Her eyes had calmed and instead of the angry glare that she had thrown him just a few moments ago, she gave him a comforting gaze, "So why dont you tell me, why you need to get out of your family's shadow?" She shot him another smile while motioning for him to walk with her to the park on the other side of the tree line.

After she had started walking towards the tree line which wasnt very far away to begin with she quickly picked up the conversation once more, "So why do you feel like you have to surpass your family name?" her curiousness was obvious as she looked at him confused, "I had always thought you Uchiha were all buddy buddy with each other and prideful."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:18 pm

A pain but I'm in check. He thought as she pulled him again. I'm physically stronger than but, She started throwing questions again. I'm going to have live with it. Kaigo's eyes became glazed with his face expressionless. He started to think of his own get away plan, but he knew she would pursue him. "All Uchiha have a similar goal; we each want power." Kaigo took a long breath. "I strive to defeat my father and brother." He turned his head away as they came closer to another path. Is she one to talk alot? Kaigo looked her in the eyes to reiforce his words.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:41 pm

The platinum blonde simply nodded dumbly listening to his explanation if you could call it such for his reasoning to wanting more power. Thinking for a few moments noticing that they were still a while away from the other side of the tree line, "So you want more power so you can defeat your father and your brother?" Tiya made sure to say it out loud realizing how insane it sounded to herself, maybe the Uchiha walking next to her would realize it as well.

Looking down at the soggy grass squishing below her sandals she sighed, "Why does it matter if you can defeat them or not?" Her voice was soft unlike before when it was loud, demanding, and raising in pitch. Even her eyes looked softer, as if searching his, for another answer one that didnt revolve in the age old struggle of always wanting to be stronger than everyone else. "What ever happened to just doing your best?" A small smile started at the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

"No one wants to stay in a shadow forever." Kaigo looked down at her. It was the obvious truth that not many people wanted to live in the shadow of others. Kaigo started to feel that he was partaking in an unwanted repitition. "I'm going." Kaigo freed himself from her grip and walked to the village. The thoughts of his brother rang in his mind. He just left us for some organization. Damn! Kaigo frowned and his eyes nerrowed. Why did he do it?! Kaigo looked up to his destination. I'm going to take a mission by myself soon, if my sensei doesn't bring us on a mission I'm going to ditch the team style myself. Kaigo walked slowly but he could always try body flicker. What is left? I know for a fact that more genin level ninjutsu exsist, but my own progress for ninjutsu resides in fire. If I plan on becomming stronger, I must learn all that there is to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Monumenting (open nk)   Out Monumenting (open nk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Monumenting (open nk)
Page 1 of 1