Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
The first Mission EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
The first Mission EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
The first Mission EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
The first Mission EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
The first Mission EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
The first Mission EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
The first Mission EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
The first Mission EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
The first Mission EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken The first Mission 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
The first Mission I_vote_lcapThe first Mission I_voting_barThe first Mission I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
The first Mission I_vote_lcapThe first Mission I_voting_barThe first Mission I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

The first Mission 77624366

The first Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:13 pm

The kage of the rock nation sat in his room, it was covered in a brown rocky texture further gibing indication of the Iwa nature. His feet were upon his desk, a majestic looking fixture made entirely of mahogany. Various papers were scattered across his desk, whos drawers were full of booze. Resting on the kage’s lips was a smoldering stick filled with green broken leaves. The smoke hung around the man and clung to him like a cloak, the man did not cough nor did his eyes water this was due to the many years of smoking before. That combined with the booze allowed him to ignore the pain of becoming family-less. Two giant windows were behind the man, and cast sunlight into the place shrouding his body in shadow. Roki looked up at the doors that lead into his office, he was expecting someone.

Not just anyone to be honest, but these people were to help him on a mission. The mission was simple enough, cleaning up the remnants of the rebels of the Iwa nation, something the kage had been working towards ever since he came into the position. Of course without the rebels he never would have gotten his position, they were the final hatred that brought Roki to the boiling point causing him to grind the council into dust. The building was swallowed under the earth in a jutsu that caused roki to collapse after using he poured the entirety of his chakra into it creating a giant trap of raw earth that sealed over it.

Irregardless the mission now was to hunt down a cell of five men. They had gone rouge and were now harassing the outlining villages of the nation. Roki wanted to make a point of them, and stop his enemies with fear. He had erected five spikes in front of the entrance to the capital. There was were the corpses of these five missing ninja would be skewered. An example for what would happen should one cross the new government, while Roki’s wouldn’t be inwardly cruel like the past regime, but he sure wasn’t going to allow Iwakagure to become a place that laxly allowed people to leave or run all over it. Instead he was going to build it into the great nation it deserved to be.

The rouge ninja were supposedly camped outside a small village about one hundred and thirty meters to the west in a small cave, called Gilthar cove. If they were in fact there it would be an easy mission. One that Roki would classify as an A rank due to his help. Granted he would never ever send out a team of genin with only a jounin. Thus the kage decided to go himself and assist with the mission. He was commited to finishing the mission, and would make sure none of those with him would get injured. This was a vow that roki made to himself, he didn’t want any loyal Iwa people to die, enough had already and now that the land was once again unified it would just rise in strength. The Tsuchikage could see it now the nation rising in prominence, perhaps making some farmlands for the rocky place. This was what the kage was after, and would make sure it happened above all else.

After that thought he heard a knock on the door, looking over at the ashtray he tapped the stick on it putting it back onto his lips before muttering “Come in”. The voice was slightly bored, as if he had wanted to leave days ago.

Last edited by Blaine on Tue May 10, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:05 am

"Hello Lord Tsuchikage, it's quiet nice out today isn't it?" Sai pranced in almost skipping. The smell of smoke was unbearable to him. "I'll open a window." He moved past the desk and Lord Roki. His arm reached out and his fingers grasped the finly carved handle used to slid the window open. "We may not have the man power to supply the shinobi for that mission Lord Roki. It may come down to a solo mission done by a skilled assasin." Sai glanced back at him with a calm smile. His nostrils were freed from the sent of smoke and beer, but it don't free him from the chains of stain. "I've heard little news over the past two days for anyone signing on the mission. That leads me to believe you've hired or fired everyone that came." Sai gazed into the mahogony. If only I had Go boards made out of this fine wood, but snapping would be crutial for my style. Hn, I wonder if I'll ever perfect that move to crush all moves. That'll be the day. Sai pulled out his fan. The freash air was always nice.

The mission to remove the rebbles from further terrist attacks is a tough, trecherous road. No amount of genin should be sent with a Jounin alone. I doubt we have sages to come to our aid, but the strongest man in Iwa can't simply leave as much as he wished; an enemy attack would get the drop on us and we would be shishka-bobbed. Sai looked at the new spikes on the terrace. "The village is fearful of your every step. They respect you out of fear, but perhaps you've scared off the weak hearted and have found the dark ones." Sai said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:52 am

“I wouldn’t know I haven’t been outside” the Tsuchikage said dryly his eyes watching Sai as he opened the door. He forgot about Sai’s hatred for smoke, seemed like females didn’t like that. Roki made sure to take a mental note. Roki then waited for the first half of Sai’s speech as soon as he finished speaking about how Roki had fired everyone that came, yes all five of the chuunin. Why the hell would chuunin think its smart of them to go anyways. It just wouldn’t do, no he wanted a group of genin to get started on training for the exams. The perfect way to do that would be to bring them along and have them act rear guard for the mission. ‘Grows hair on your chest, least that’s what dad would say’ Roki thought before opening his mouth. “Well the true mission will be done by two assassins, that’d be you and me. Next off we’re both gonna take and train a team of genin. I’ll let you do the picking, just make sure they’re not all girls. Having you along is enough” the last part Roki said with a giant laugh as he felt like he was sharing the joke.

“Nah, nah the weak hearted won’t mind these faces will be engraved in their faces” Roki said with a hint of sorrow in his voice, remembering the attack years ago. “Irregardless I have anbu swarming the place ready for my departure. They haven’t done shit in forever, so this is my gift to them” Roki said cheering up, as he stood up from his chair and emptied out the ashtray with a laugh watching the ashes float down to the two anbu positioned below.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Kenny was never one to think much about something if he thought it was right. He was rather the the type to take action, and this time was like any other. He was now a genin, and had yet to be assigned a team. And when he finally did, he did not want to be matched up with a weak teacher, so he decided to speak up before the choice was made. Running through the administration building, he dared not stop, for he feared that if he did someone would keep him from doing what he came to do. And that was speak to the Tsuchikage. Before he got to the man's office, the familiar smell of sake filled his nostrils. Not letting it bother him at the least, he burst through the door, his breath slightly heavy as he looked around. Inside he saw two higher ranking shinobi. One that looked to be a jounin, and the other he knew to be the Tsuchikage. "Tsuchikage, I am a genin of this village, and I want to be assigned to a team so that I may hone my skills. I cannot hope to protect the village at my current level." He looked the man straight in the eyes as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Hui-ying bowed to her mother and father before leaving the house on her way to the Kage's building in hopes of finally having a team to be placed on. Her home was not far from the building and so she made it there within ten minuets. Waving to her neighbors and the elders around the village as she quickly walked not stopping all the while. Her feet carrying her into the building as she ran up the stairs and towards the office room. The door was already open and inside was the Tuschikage himself along with another High ranking Ninja and Kenny. Walking next to him she had just caught his words for being a team something Hui-ying nodded to. Bowing to the Tsuchikage and the man next to him she stood up straight Hello Tsuchikage-Sama...I am here for a team, as my friend here so bluntly put it." Standing next to Kenny she looked at him and nodded her head then averted her blank gaze back to the kage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm

"Ha, I didn't have to do much." Sai looked back in amazment, by now he would have been on the run looking for genin, but two had already walked in by chance. "Maybe you should try again Lord-Roki, you could be magical." Sai laughed lightly but he knew this was going to be a serious mission for anyone. Sai knew he had to kill as a shinobi, it wasn't something he looked forward to but if it ment protecting his village he would do it. I must admire the chances of these things happening this often. Today could become full of luck. Sai put his fan up then started to wave it for fresh air. He walked closer to the genin. His eyes were fixed on the male for a moment. He passed him and the female to shut the door. We need one more.

Sai's fan was particularly small; it was switched with one he already had. In secret, Sai was going to use the other fan for a different purpose, but he didn't want the average person to find out by looking. When Sai opened and closed it, he made sure it was facing a certain direction. I should beable to do something on an assasination mission if it comes down to rebbles. Then again, I might have to perfect a fan jutsu even further than I already have. Sai waved it in his face, and made sure to have it face forward. To the minute detail it was double purposed and only Sai knew. It would be his ultimate plan to use the fan if things were out of control. I wonder how these genin are going to do for this mission? Or even if the dark wind will come back as a haunting reminder to the future that is to come. Leaving the village is nessisary, but to what extent can the Tsuchikage travel out to teach genin on a mission?

"What are your names?" He looked at the two. He came around tot eh Tsuchikage's side. his eyes were fixed upon them and he was ready to study every thing about them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:21 am

[OOC: Hope it's okay that I post here, being as I'm in the team too. Also, Irregardless = Not a word at all. It's also a double negative. Being as Ir and Less both mean to the same thing, to lack a specific statement, in this case Regard, all you really are saying is..regard...just saiyan.]

Tenshi came upon the rocks outlining the large valley which Iwagakure lay encased within. His soft, colorful eyes shifted from the rocky outcrops that lined the walls of the valley that covered Iwagakure to the tallest, most rotund building in the entire area; The Tsuchikage's Office. He had never met the man in his life, but knew from rank and file that he was the greatest shinobi in the country, one of the most powerful in the world, and one of the most powerful Doton users in the world. He rolled his eyes slowly, wondering just how average ninja got to grips with not being able to use more than two chakra natures; That just did -not- make any kind of sense to the Gobi host, who sighed coldly and slowly stepped up to the doorway of the office itself. He balled his fist up, and looked up towards the top of the door, remembering just how short he actually was.

"Puberty, thou art a heartless bitch." He grumbled to himself as he gently but forcefully knocked upon the door, three times in quick succession and with no further power or force, and no less, than either of the first two times. 'Knock. Knock. Knock' Came the sounding throughout the office, before the door swumg open and a shadow appeared within the doorway, covering up the actual person. He looked quite cool, his right hand grasping a small scroll in his left chest, and his left wrapped up in his robes. And then he stepped forwards, all four foot eight inches of cute lil' killing machine. "Itsutsu Tenshi, reporting for duty, Tsuchikage-sama." before he slowly walked a few steps in, turning his head to see a red-headed youth a few years older than him; His eyes slowly moved down the others frame..a taijutsu user came to mind; No other shinobi would be capable of sculping a body with muscle mass and tone such as that at such a young age without Taijutsu training.

His eyes then turned to the girl. Now she was different, her body wasn't as large and powerful as the other males, -but- it was still quite strong looking. She could definately take a hit or two..and probably give a few back. He could say that being in a group with two brutes like these would be fun..but really it wouldn't, he wanted conversation, not a mass brawl. He stood before the Kage's desk and slid from his robes a small black-and-red scroll used for transporting word from one shinobi to another, he had been given this scroll a few days ago, telling him he was to be placed in a squad with two other genin, under a known shinobi by the name of Fujiwara no Sai. "I am here as requested." he spoke calmly, emotionless and without any form of tone. Having placed this on the desk he turned firstly the Kage and bowed, and then to the Jounin, before doing the same to both Genin. "I will survive this mission, please assure that both of you survive also.." he spoke simply, before simply stepping to the side of the desk and waiting.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:32 pm

One, two, and now three little buggers had made their way into his office. The last one was rather insulting, oh well that's kids for you. Roki would just think of something special for the jinchukri to do while the other two guarded the cave entrance. Maybe he'd send him in for a quick reality check.

"Well of course I'm magical Sai, I shit pixie dust" he said pushing himself away from the desk and jumping out of his seat. "Now then you three little ones will be under Sai and I here. When we say jump you ask how high, training under us is a privilege not a right. I can and will remove you if you don't show results. Am I understood?" the whole speech was said in a bored tone as the man crossed his arms behind his back and looked out the window.

"Now then the last one, well maybe you want to tackle the five people by yourself? Since your so sure that you'll survive and we won't" the Tsuchikage said sourly. Perhaps now would be the best time to go over the mission. "Alright so what were doing for today, the very first mission of team one, is very simple. We are to hunt down and kill five a ranked ninjas who were apart of the rebellion in the civil war. Since this mission is far too dangerous for genin you three will be oour lookouts while we clean up the trash. Make sure none of them escape, and the mission will be fine." It had been a while since Roki had spoke so much, his throat had already dried out and he ended the speach with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Kenny smirked as he saw none other than Hui-ying walk through the door behind him, requesting to be placed on a team as well. This was great, maybe they would be teamed up together. Their recent spar showed him that them working together could be fun. Thats when the two elder ninja spoke as if they were waiting on the two to come. One more, the jounin said as he shut the door. This made the red head genin wonder what he had gotten himself into. "My name is Kenny Li, of the Li Sake Company," he answered the man as he stood up a little straighter. Three knocks then rapped on the door before it opened, revealing a small boy, with a serious look on his face. He walked up to the desk bowing and placing a scroll on it. Despite his apparent age, he seemed to be of genin rank already, so that must have meant that he was stronger than he looked. Kenny glanced at Hui-ying. He had underestimated her, he would not do so with this boy. Tenshi, as he stated his name was, then told them that he would survive the mission and to ensure that they would. Of course he would survive if this punk survived! But before he could answer, the Tsuchikage spoke. He told them that they would be a team and would accompany himself as well as Sai sensei on a dangerous mission. Kenny nodded. Now this was how to start a ninja career.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:31 pm

" Hui-ying Jen." She spoke these words with a clear voice as she stared blankly at the Tsuchikage. Her voice was calm and once again straight to the point, she was not one for mindless chatter but then again this was not the place for such. Hearing knocking on the door to the Kage's office Hui-ying continued to stand in her spot, only turning her head to be met with another genin. He was a small boy who called himself Itsutsu Tenshi, It seemed he was here for a mission and would most likey be put on a team with them. Hui-ying nodded her head once when she heard his smart remark, she just hopped his actions would match his words. Her attention drawn back to the Tsuchikage, she took in his words and nodded when he was done. Her first mission and it seemed to be exciting, she was ready and she knew Kenny was more than capable. Pulling lightly on her Iwagakure headband she stood quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm

"Looks like we will be departing soon, lord Tsuchikage." Sai turned to him and smiled a gleamingly evil smile.It's about time I get to do somehting. Sai would expect a worse case sinerio for fighting 5 A rank shinobi. He himself was A rank, but that didn't prevent any of the genin from being killed. The Tsuchikage, of all Iwa, was the strongest man in the vilage, but that doesn't stop the unknown from becoming fear infused. I can't even estimate the coming fight. Possibly a dark omen, but the Tsuchikage's luck is emencly great today. I will anticipte anything for now. Sai place his fan over his weapon and waved fresh air closer to him. He was surprised that the genin didn't have they own coughing fits or uncomfortable breathing in the room. I've got provisions ready in another room, we can grab them and be on our way. Although I din't know if the mission will be a failure, a medical kit might be nessisary to bring. Sai looped around the genin to the door way.

"I will be right back Lord Tsuchikage. I'll be grabbing the mission provisions." he stepped out and closed the dor behind him. He walked down a short halway and into the armory, or what could function as one. Sai had prepaired three packs and a medical kit, but he knew having genin would increase the rate of a hostage situation. I don't know lord Tsuchikage's real desisions during a hostage escape. Sai grabbed a seeminly large bag of random weapons consisting of smoke bombs, wire, kunai and all the typical goodies. I almost forgot. He was nearly out of the door way when he turned to grab a single sword off the wall. It was nothing special, but it might be useful for him. He went back into the room and was ready to preform the sealing jutsu.

"Do any of you need a weapon or item to be sealed into a scroll?" Sai asked a general question. His fuuinjutsu was a gift, that could keep giving. "I can seal anything into a scroll for later use. This lets us travel with no loads."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Tenshi sighed gently to himself as his eyes closed upon the fervered movement in the move growing with each passing second. He was already becoming annoyed; He didn't like missions, and he especially did not like those other two Genin, one seemed to be slightly less than intelligent and the girl was..well a girl, he didn't like girls that much. He also didn't like how the group looked at him, they glanced at him like he was nothing more than a small boy pretending to be a shinobi. He'd love to see either of them asking him to show them how much of a ninja he really was.

He smirked at the thought, opening his eyes as the preperation for the mission began to fall into place, though he did not speak further. Instead, he slowly turned around and began to walk towards the door, his lips curving into a small frown that was general always present upon his lips and spoke in a rather hushed tone, nothing more than was actually needed for them to heal him the words "I shall wait outside. Excuse me." before then slowly turning upon his heel and slowly walking from the room. He made his way down the tower, through the hallway and back out into the rocky landing just infront of the office itself. He stood, waiting. The air medium humid but not at all hot, the air not chilly, it was a perfectly pleasent morning. "Hmm. Iwagakure..I'll rule this place one day..and if I don't..then I'll make sure nobody else does." he spoke in a tone that was..extremely matter of fact, like he had it all planned out down to a T, and he knew it would all work out; A sign of extreme arrogance..or perhaps he really did have everything in store, he certainly had a chance, what with being the host of the Gobi.

A small smirk firmed on his features, before he sighed gently and shfited his head back, now capable of seeing the other two genin standing back in the office..they were normal; Not like himself, oh how he envied them for that simple quality, how he lusted after just being a normal, every day ten-year-old who enjoyed ramen, had parents and didn't have a giant killing-machine of chakra inside of his body. But, that wasn't him, and that was never going to happen. "Happiness..I suppose I'm just not one of those people.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Roki turned to Sai, and looked underneath his desk at a cooler. He thought about sealing the cooler for later use but that was interrupted by the depature of the jinchukri. Something would have to be done about that one he guessed, leaving without even waiting for the whole rundown of the mission. There was only one thing do to however that Roki even wanted to do, and that was tell the rest and just leave on the mission.

"Right well heres the deal, two kilometers south and one half kilometer west is where their base is supposed to be. It's inside a cave so Sai and I will go inside and take them out while you three...oh wait yes two guard the entrance. I fully expect one of the rouges to try ducking out the front, so thats one for you two two for Sai and two for me. If they appear to have exits, well I'll just have to outrun them. Follow me, or take the stairs" as Roki was talking he inched out of the window, and jumped down to the ground in front of the rocky outcropping. The Tsuchikage nodded at each of the guards, and pointed at the last genin indicating him to follow him.

Roki took off on a slight jog through the city, waving to the people as he made his way through the crowds and towards the front gate. Most people got out of the Tsuchikage's way while watching him pass by. Roki would make it to the gate and wait for the rest of his team before making it to the cave, and crushing the rest of the rebellion while having his team prove to be worthy of him skipping out on desk jobs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Kenny watched as Sai-sensei left the room to pack for the mission. How lucky was he? He came to ensure that he got a good sensei and he ended up with two! And one of them was a freaking kage! Turning back around, he watched as the douche of a genin walked out of the room and fought the urge to trip him on his way out. Who did that little snot nosed brat think he was. This was an honor, and he acted as if he was the kage. In his dreams! He looked at the kage as he spoke. Kenny nodded once more as he filed all the information that was given to him in the back of his mind. This mission would be great, he could hardly wait to show the Tsuchikage what he could do. A cheesy grin spread across his face as he imagined Roki sensei congratulating him on a job well done and announcing him his successor. His thoughts were interrupted when he was told to follow him out of the window. Without a word, Kenny jumped out after him and landed with a little less grace than he did, but it didn't slow him at the least. Taking two steps for each of the Tsuchikage's, he ran throughout the village, and watched as everyone looked at him with curiosity. He could bear footsteps behind him of what he knew to be the rest of his team. When he finally reached the gates, he almost bumped into Roki-sensei because he stopped so abruptly, but he held his footing and waited in silence for his other sensei, his teammate and the teme.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Hui-ying stayed quiet as Sai-sensei asked if anyone had needed anything sealed, since Hui-ying did not carry any weapons besides the standard kunia and shuriken,she did not answer. She also Ignored the fact that Tenshin was being a little more than disrespectful as she heard him dismiss himself before hearing the full rundown of the mission. Her eyes still stuck on the Tsuchikage she took in the details and nodded, this should be easy for with the talents She and Kenny possessed. And she already thought of the trap to set up to stop the culprits in there tracks. Snapping out of her thoughts of the many ways of capture followed the tsuchikage and kenny out of the window. Bending her knees as she did so, and taking off right next to Kenny her steps matching his in perfect sync only being an inch or two behind him. Her eyes straight ahead as she dipped and weaved through the people of the city. Upon reaching the gates the young kunochi stopped and waited quietly as she looked at kenny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Sai pulled a seeming large scroll out of nowhere; one would expect Sai's kimono to drag under the wieght of a large scroll, but he seemed to be a magican. Ok, where is he going? Sai watched the young genin walk out. The onturage of resources were infront of Sai for a moment, but when he threw the scroll into the air and a large puff of smoke covered the room, Sai held three scrolls. One, being full of weapons, the second, medical items, and the third -something Sai knew lord Roki could not live without- was filled with three beers and two cigarret packs. On their way out, Sai handed the Tsuchikage the scroll the was marked by a small smoke symbole. He kept the othertwo in a poket in his kimono.

"Hey, where did the one child go?" Sai asked to himself, but out-loud. He walked behind the group making sure the genin were between him and then Tsuchikage. Within the two hour journey of the kilo squared route, the team had came across the cave. Sai lowed his voice to a whisper."Do either of you have chakra senseory?" He waited for a faint yes or no. If the children can see people comming they will be able to tell us ahead of time. I may beable to give them a scroll for summoning me, if they don't open them, but it may become redundant if the Tsuchikage is not easil defeated. Why did he insist on taking a team of genin anyway? He is the Tsuchikage, not the average teacher. It must be his attention span for paper work. Sai pulled out his fan and covered his face with it. I can bearly give him paper work, but he's filled up with the job. I think we will be sharing the sensei posistion for a while, or until they become jounin on their own. I havn't seen their potential as genin, but I can already tell they are excited about becoming stronger in the shinobi world. He waited for one of the others to answer or talk. He willl no doubt, storm the cave with earth ninjutsu, but I'll back him up. I'll place a seal on the ground, the actions of the genin shouldn't interfear as long as the ground isn't smashed to bits, but if I loose it I'l be forced to go back for them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Tenshi sighed to himself as he watched the Tsuchikage, closely followed by the two other genin on his brand new squad, and then just after them and with a large rolled-up scroll attached to his back, his new tutor. The jinchuuriki boy released a puff of hot air and leaped up into the air to join the shinobi as he descended from the window. "I apologise for my absense sensei. I..don't like crowds. Or battle..that's why I dislike having to do this. But, if it is what Tsuchikage-sama wishes of me.." he began, before slowly shaking his head from one side to the other, ceasing speaking for a moment before he sighed once more. He pulled his robe up slightly, securing the bandage here properly, though from Sai's side a flash of bright red flesh could be seen. He scowled as the warm air pierced the bandages and thus caused his jagged, wolf-like teeth to show for a brief second.

"I have an idea to solve your problem. Shinobi wire is mostly invisible in the low lights of a cave, as you well know. If yourself and I connect a length of wire with a bell upon it in a method such as this.." He began to speak, before then removing a length of wire and wrapping one end with wire, before doing the same again to show a small-scale replica of his plan. He then began to ring the bell, ringing it a few times, stopping, and then beginning again. To some it might seem like he was just..ringing a bell badly, but to Sai and the Tsuchikage, hopefully, it would give them specific words most Iwagakure shinobi learned during wartime. "I'm sure in the confusion they will not understand it, and if you and Tsuchikage-sama are there, they won't have time to form a plan. Otherwise..I have use of the Double Suicide Decapitation technique; I may be able to retrieve information through the other genin and the bell method plan, before then placing a piece of paper in a location close to you two without actually entering the fray. There are a multitude of ways to perform this. Also, I could place small explosive tags around the parimeter, and use fire techniques to light specific areas to tell you where they were going.." he spoke calmly, his feet touching down on the ground just before the two genin and after the Tsuchikage. "Of course..that's only if you wish, sir."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Roki held up a hand, it would be silence running from there to the cave, he considered at first melting with the rocks. However not only would the rest of them lose sight of him, it would waste chakra. Roki decided to only use that when they got to the cave. ‘Well the whole point in bringing these three genin along was to create three very strong ninja second to only the kage’s themselves’ Roki thought as he continued towards the cave at a reasonable pace.

It wouldn’t take them long to reach the cave, and the Tsuchikage was curious as to who would come up with a strategy. Of course on his own he would probably pop out behind one break his neck then use the gates to quickly take down the rest. However this mission was more training then finishing the mission. He wanted one of the rouges to run outside and entertain the genin causing Sai to fall back and leaving the rest for Roki to mangle. Ah he could picture the mess of broken bones know, he quickly shook his head however as they reached the cave.

The Tsuchikage stood in front of the cave looking towards the others, his white hair flowed gently in the wind and his red scarf was pulled up over his mouth allowing the charms connected to it to also sway in the breeze each one looking like a hanging ghost. His right arm was bare the other covered in a tan sleeve, the hand bandaged. He wore a red sash around his waist bisecting the black shirt, and baggy black pants he wore.

‘Well then let’s do this thing’ Roki thought to himself as he stared at the ragged hole in the cave which stretched three meters by three meters. If he remembered correctly the cave should have a twenty meter walkway that lead into a giant basin where the rouges would no doubt be. With a smile he began to move towards the cave sinking underground as he went.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Kenny stood in silence as the group walked to their destination. The journey was a long one, though not nearly as long as he thought it would be. "No, sensing chakra isn't my strong point," he answered his sensei as they moved on. The whole journey, the boy had been thinking about the best way to go about the mission. But the best he could think of is waiting until someone came out and beating the crap out of them. So much for his analytical mind. He looked at Hui-ming and saw that her mind was racing as well. Maybe she had a plan. Well I guess thats what teammates are for. He looked back at Tenshi, who was talking to the sensei. And thats what teme's are for.

They soon approached the cave, and the realiztion of the mission finally hit him. This was dangerous. Would he be able to go through with it? He gulped as he watched the Tsuchikage waist no time and walk in. Clenching his fists, he looked at the rest of the team. He didn't know if he could do it, but he sure as hell would try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Mission   The first Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

The first Mission
Page 1 of 1