Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  I_vote_lcapLemon Pepper .Open no killing.  I_voting_barLemon Pepper .Open no killing.  I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  I_vote_lcapLemon Pepper .Open no killing.  I_voting_barLemon Pepper .Open no killing.  I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  77624366

Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  Empty
PostSubject: Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.    Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Sitting calmly the springs rejouvinated sore joints and bruses. Even Lemon could regain her composure in the spring. Her eyes remained closed, and her head tipped back with her arms across the tiles. She exhaled a large breath of wind. Lemon was relaxed. Lemon, it's time to start acting like a shinobi and get some missions accomplished! Stop sitting around or I'll... This feels good. Lemon ignored him and scrunched her toes in the water. I'll stop giving you chakra! Shikaku, this feels so good! If I drank the water would you get to feel the water? Lemon's eyes remained closed and she smiled to the warm burst of healing. No...you'll just throw up! I'm going to try it! Lemon ducked her mouth underwater then began drinking. Her eyes became teary and she lifted her mouth up to breath. It tastes like feet! Lemon looked at it then blinked. It reminds me of sandles. She ducked under the water. Her body flipped and her feet rose to the air. If I can stay under long enough, it'll taste like head, or ears, maybe eyes!. Lemon started loosing oxygen. Shikaku couldn't contain his anger. GET ABOVE THE WATER AND BREATH, YOU IMBECIL! Hn? Ih yeah. Her body flipped around and her head came out. Her arms extended out and the rest of her body floated on the surface. I wonder what proons taste like...YOU'LL BE A PROON IF YOU DON'T LEAVE! Maybe they're like beats...This is pointless Lemon used a frog like technique to swim around. She hit her head on the wall of the pool and stopped. A loud thud was cast upon the spaw. Shikaku, why didn't you warn me?....why didn't you listen?! It is time for you to grow up and fight! I shall no longer be stuck under your mind; I will take control of you and escape this prison! I'm kind of hungry.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.    Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:26 am

Akuma was not one to go to the springs. At least not when people were around. Being an Aburame, whenever he was near, people would constantly look around for bugs, and he for one hated it. As he walked with his towel wrapped around him, he sent bugs around him to make sure there was no one around to make him uncomfortable in his time of relaxation. He sighed as the sweat rolled off his brow. The steamy atmosphere of the springs immediately relaxed his muscles as he wasted no time in soaking his body in the water. He was now sure that the only other person around was someone on the womans half of the spring. I was good enough for him. He closed his eyes and pulled out a cigarette, making the moment perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.    Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:07 pm

"Hey Ichibi-san you want to get some lemons?" Lemon spoke to her inner demon like it was there infront of her. "NO! I DON'T EAT REMEMBER! AS FOR YOU, YOU NEED TO START TRAINING FOR THE COMMINING FUTURE. I have the darkest sense as if you will one day fight in a war and be forced to release me. However that will not come to fruitation if you are killed first before I can escape. You must learn how to use the arts of my sand!" The ichibi spoke to Lemon in her thoughts. "I think I'll go and get some pickles!" Lemon hurried out of the Spa and toward the dressing room. To the ordinary genin, they would ignor Lemon's comments about Ichibi-san, but the the listening Jounin that knew about Shukaku's host Lemon would be one of the more dangerous people to be wondering around. "Hey Ichibi-san, what do you think pickle seeds taste like?" Lemon was getting her clothes on and her hair would dry out while she walked in the village sun. There..are..NO SUCH THING AS PICKLE SEEDS! Lemon was out of the spa when she ran into the market area. She never carried any coins with her even during lunch time. She kept them safe in a box in her home.

"Hey Shukaku-san, you sure you don't want any food?" [i]I TOLD YOU I DON'T EAT![i] Lemon was wondering aroun dhte market withhere eyes set on pickles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.    Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:21 pm

As he layed there, Akuma couldn't help but hear the girl on the other side, talking to herself. He tried to block out the nonsense but it was very difficult. Especially when his other self started screaming about having her head. Grunting, he got out of the water and decided that he would spend his time looking at bugs or something.

Quote :
"Hey Ichibi-san you want to get some lemons?"

Interesting. It seemed that this girl was not just talking to herself, but she was the Ichibi host talking to her inner demon. Akuma's first thought was that it was quite an accomplishment to have that type of communication with a tailed Beast. But at the same time, it was dangerous to have another voice in your head, especially an evil one. As a bipolar shinobi, he should know. Maybe following this girl to ensure that she didn't do anything to endanger the village would be best. He quickly threw on his clothes and followed the Ichibi host to the market.

As she walked, she continued her conversation with the demon, and people stared at her as she did so. What a weird little girl, Akuma thought as he silenced his inner thoughts to kill her where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.    Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm

"Someone is follwing you.[i] Lemon ignored Ichibi and continued to scout the land scape for lemons. She turned several corners and ran down several allies in search fo her favorite fruit. Her determination to hunt for the inflamous lemon came to an end when Ichibi spoke. [i]"They guy follwoing us will have lemons if you kill him. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. She didn't see anyone suspicious in sight, but she was interested in who had lemons. "I don't see anyone." That's because you are oblivious to the obvious, now find him by going into a dark ally and releasing me so I can esca..get those Lemons. Ichibi was long tired of Lemon being the host. He attempted all corners of communication with Lemon. The one reason she was able to pass an exam was because he guided her through, but now it seemed she would't listen to logic.

"I want Tacos!" She turned the corner and began to run toward the scent of tacos and foreign food. "I NEED TACOS." SHe used a full on sprint to her distination. He speed was far less than average and anyone could easily catch up to her, but separating her from food could be disasterific."I THOUGHT YOU WANTED LEMONS, LEMON!" The Ichibi would looks as if he was depressed and annoyed by the infidel of a host he was caged in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.    Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Page 1 of 1