Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. I_vote_lcapLearning Specialities And Specialities Rules. I_voting_barLearning Specialities And Specialities Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. I_vote_lcapLearning Specialities And Specialities Rules. I_voting_barLearning Specialities And Specialities Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. 77624366

Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules.   Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Basically all ranks are given a certain number of Specials they are allowed to start with.

Number of Specialities they can start with. As well as the number they can have at max through training.
Genin: 1/2
Chuunin: 2/2
Chuunin ANBU: 2/3
Jounin: 2/3
Jounin ANBU: 2/3
S-Rank: 3/4
Sanin: 3/4
Kage: 3/4

Under the rank of Jounin, you need someone of a higher rank to teach you the speciality that you are wanting to learn.

2nd Speciality needs- Five thousand words from your own posts in a joint training session with who is teaching you.
3rd Speciality needs- Seven Thousand words from your own posts in a joint training session, or on your own depending on your rank.
4th Speciality needs- Ten Thousand Words of training over the time of an ic month.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules.   Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Starting May 15th. The use of jutsu that are not in your speciality will be allowed. However with this new ability come new rules and they are.

-Cost twice as much in the Jutsu shop.
-Are 1 rank lower in strength.
-Genin and Chuunin cannot buy Jutsu out of their speciality but can be trained them.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules.   Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Also.
Basic Ninjutsu that has no Elemental affinty can be learned even if you do not have a Ninjutsu Speciality, at no extra cost or weakening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules.   Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Specialities And Specialities Rules.
Page 1 of 1