Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Uchiha Kaitou Customs 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Uchiha Kaitou Customs I_vote_lcapUchiha Kaitou Customs I_voting_barUchiha Kaitou Customs I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Uchiha Kaitou Customs I_vote_lcapUchiha Kaitou Customs I_voting_barUchiha Kaitou Customs I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Uchiha Kaitou Customs 77624366

Uchiha Kaitou Customs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Uchiha Kaitou Customs Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Kaitou Customs   Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am

Name: Wilderness Training - III
Type: Passive Trait
Description: As a ninja, one must always complete their task, never losing their prey. To fulfill this need, you must keep all of your senses wide open. A hunting ninja is able to observe nature and take note of anything out of place: foot prints, broken twigs, strange noises or the lack thereof. With this ability, a ninja is able to track someone through the wilderness based on the subtle hints they leave behind them. The ninja at this point will learn how to rely on their nose, as well as their ears, making them much more effective trackers then others.

Name: Mizubashou Jutsu - Striped Skunk Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: n/a
Range: Short to Long
Chakra Use: Small.
Charge Time: Instantaneous.
Duration: Could last up to weeks, as it's quite hard to notice when not trained to have exceptional senses.
Description: In this technique, a ninja performs the neccesary handseals, and focuses their chakra into their chest. After doing so, they're able to spit up a seemingly harmless stream of water. The water has no offensive abilities, but has a support ability that sets the jutsu apart from the rest. It has a unique smell, and once hit by it, a target or group of targets are marked. The scent can easily be detected by shinobi dogs, or shinobi with exceptional smelling up to nearly a mile away. The scent merges with the chakra pattern of the victim, so removing clothing or taking a shower isn't enough to sway it away. It also lasts, in a OOC note, throughout multiple threads, so if a victim exits a thread, they can be traced into another. It becomes less and less apparent over time, becoming nearly impossible to notice except for the greatest trackers after a week.

Last edited by Reflex on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

Uchiha Kaitou Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kaitou Customs   Uchiha Kaitou Customs EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am

Approved. But add how people can get rid of the smell.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com

Uchiha Kaitou Customs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations :: OOC Topics :: Archive-
Jump to: