Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] I_vote_lcapMeeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] I_voting_barMeeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] I_vote_lcapMeeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] I_voting_barMeeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] 77624366

Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:03 am

The streets of Konoha were bustling, people were constantly moving. It was loud and crowded, such was everyday life for the Village hidden in the Leaves. One person however did not enjoy the noises or crowds, this person was Tora Uchiha. He had just graduated from the academy and decided to have a small celebratory lunch. Tora made his way to a famous restaurant, known for it's ramen. The shop was none other than Ichiraku Ramen. The young uchiha made his way to the counter and ordered some miso ramen and some green tea. It wasn't much of a lunch but it was something Tora rarely did so he decided he might as well enjoy it.

Tora always attracted attention wherever he went. Maybe it was his looks or the way he dressed but people always looked at him. ora has unique color hair for a Uchiha clan member. His hair is blood red with jet black spiked tips and a light silver outline. He stands at approximately four feet eleven inches and weighs ninety-three pounds. Tora has two different color eyes due to a genetic disorder at birth called heterochromia. This means that Tora’s left eye is jet black in color while the right eye is silver. Tora has an athletic frame and a slightly muscular build. He is also on the lean and thin side.

Tora’s outfit consists of a sleeveless black shirt, long black pants, black shinobi shoes, black arm guards, and a weighted red cloak with black flames. He carries a sword on his waist and wears weights at all times. Tora has his ninja gear strapped to both thighs. His headband is worn tightly across his forehead. Tora’s accessories include three gold earrings on his ears, a silver necklace, and purple sunglasses.

Tora thanked the shop owner as his food arrived and promptly paid for the meal. Taking a pair of chopsticks and breaking them apart, Tora began to eat his food. It was a small shop but it always seemed busy. Glancing around Tora noticed that there a few other people but not many, which was odd. Then again it was the middle of the day, most people would be off doing missions or training. Tora figured someone would stop by the only question was who. Tora slowly and politely sipped his tea and ate his ramen. He waited for something, anything to happen and hoped it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 12
Bloodline: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:52 am

The second week of Akuhei passing the Chuunin Exams was here, and his mom promised him to a dinner to celebrate the success of him. The sun was just now beaming through the window of the inn and Naruto was slowly starting to wake up. He reached up and rubbed his eyes slightly when the sun hit his eyes. He yawned and slowly pushed himself up and looked around the room. He grinned slightly and stood up and rubbed the back of his brown hair knocking his sleeping hat off his head and onto this floor mat. "Well I hope I can go to the Ramen Shop today to celebrate or I might have to go by myself" Akuhei walked down the stairs to see if his mom was on the couch where she was most of the time. His mom wasn't their today, but she left a note on the black couch. It read: The money is left inside of your wallet. When he reached his bag he bent down and opened it up. He pulled out one of his shirts and unrolled it to see his wallet. Three Hundred Ryo was left in the wallet. Akuhei thought that it was very mean to make him go celebrate by his self, he knew no freinds because of the Jinchuuriki inside of him.

Akuhei walked around the market area of Konoha. He wanted to train today, but had been running late for it now, so he decided to get something to eat first. Anyone could have guessed where his feet were taking him first. The one place that always made him feel welcome even when everyone in the village was against him was that of his favorite Ramen shop. If he could he would have ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner there. He chuckled to himself as turned down a street and started to head for the shop. He slowly reached up and stretched has he walked and gave off a small yawn. After he stretched he placed the palms of his hands behind his head and leaned his head back on them. He allowed his deep blue eyes wandered around the village as he took everything in for now. He was hungry, but at the same time wanted to take his time for now. He knew he would go and try and get some training in after his food of celebrating, but for now he wanted to enjoy the time he had.

He closed his eyes and stopped for a moment and took a rather deep breath before opening them again and looked around. It would not be long before he would be in front of Ichiraku Ramen shop. He smirked some when he started to walk again towards the shop. He saw some familiar faces around this area, turning their noses up in disgust. He turned another corner on the street and walked a bit faster. He knew the shop was around here and he could smell it for the most part. He chuckled slightly when he saw the sign, he hoped by some chance that he would see someone that shop that he knew, but he also knew that it was slim. He slowly walked closer to the show and went to walk into the shop. The first thing that hit him was the smell of the ramen cooking and it made his stomach growl. When Akuhei entered the ramen show he took a quick glance around and his eyes fell on the boy. He could not remember ever seeing her before in the village, so he just shrugged it off for now. It had must been the Genin from the Ninja Academy with him but he never payed attention to none of them. He walked over to the next empty seat that was a seat to Tora's left. ”Hello! new person I don't know!”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:22 am

Hearing a voice Tora glanced to his left and wondered who the source of the voice was. Getting a good look at the person Tora recognized him as the eight tailed Jinchuuriki. He had been in the academy with Tora but they never properly spoke. Nonetheless Tora knew who he was because of what he was. "Hello to you too" Tora said after swallowing some ramen. He turned to face the boy properly. "You are the eight tails Jinchuuriki, Akuhei Hyundai, correct? I am Tora Uchiha, pleasure to meet you" Tora said. He noticed that the people in the village seemed to hate, despise, fear, and get disgusted by the Jinchuuriki. However, Tora did not share that feeling. In a way he respected the Jinchuuriki, despite the harsh treatment they got the Jinchuuriki didn't stop, they didn't give up. That was why Tora respected them, if he was in their shoes Tora doubted he would be able to carry on as they did.

Tora ordered another around of miso ramen and paid promptly when the food was brought to him. "So what brings you here today, if you don't mind me asking" Tora asked. People seemed surprised that he was talking to a Jinchuuriki but Tora didn't really care what they thought. Tora slowly and politely ate his ramen while occasionally sipping his tea. It was a good meal, after which he planned on doing some training. However, first things fist, Tora was going to finish his meal and talk to Akuhei for a bit. It was a good chance for the young Uchiha to make a friend. He waited For Akuhei to say something and slowly finished off his tea.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:50 pm

This was the first time someone had been nice to him in a long time even while Akuhei made a rude comment to him or it wasn't one. It wasn't the rude way that Akuhei talked, it was something else that made him be hated so much. But their was only one reason why Tora was being nice to him maybe, because he had no reason yet and never met him until now. Mainly people that were mean to him was the elders of the shinobi world. Akuhei smiled at how nice Tora had replied to his comment. But before he could talk, Tora ate some of the bowl of Ramen. "Ya know it isn't good to eat and talk at the same time they say, you could get a stomach ache and I know all about this because I used to be here alot more often" Akuhei still had the same expression at Tora of being happy, Tora seemed like a friend to him sometimes.

Tora begin to speak again after eating some of his Ramen. What is a Jinchuuriki, this boy must be stupid or something Akuhei scratched the center of his black hair, he didn't know anything about Jinchuuriki. Nobody had told him about what they were and he never heard about it before when he was born or when he was a child. Their must've been a explanation to this because Tora was near the same age as Akuhei and they should have known the same things that were going on in life.

"I am here to get food as any person would be here for which I am about to order now" A waiter came to the section of the long table where Akuhei was sitting which was near Tora carrying a small notepad with a pen in her other hand. She wore a black and white dress as any maid of a store would wair, it was to make the store look a little bit more professional. "What would you like today" The waiter stood their patiently to let Akuhei and Tora finish their conservation, but Akuhei was ready to eat. He interrupted the conversation to order for his food. "I would like Two bowls of Ramen that are chicken flavor and also make sure that the shrimps are perfectly leveled in the soup bowl because last time you guys messed my order up" The waiter went back into the kitchen as soon as Akuhei made his order. Sounds of Pots and Pans clapping against each other was heard over and over again as the cookers began to make the Ramen.

Last edited by Akuhei on Sat May 14, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Tora listened as Akuhei spoke and seemed to think for a moment before speaking up. "I suppose you're right. I shouldn't eat and talk at the same time. Old habits die hard however" Tora said. After he finished talking Tora took a sip of his tea. It was delicious and one of Tora's favorite things to drink. Tora then noticed that Akuhei didn't respond to the Jinchuuriki statement which lead Tora to believe that no one had told him anything. The only reason Tora knew this was because he had overheard some of the elder shinobi talking.

Thinking about Tora realized he asked a dumb question. Why would someone come to a restaurant? The answer was simple, to eat of course. Tora was surprised by how much detail Akuhei put into order his meal but was even more surprised that the waitress didn't say anything even after Akuhei said they had screwed up last time. Despite being surprised Tora showed no change in his facial expression. He was the kind of person who kept his emotions sealed away.

Tora drank some more of his tea and thought for a moment about what to talk about. Suddenly he got an idea and spoke up. "Hey Akuhei, after we're done here would you like to help me train" Tora asked. If Akuhei said yes then it would be killing multiple birds with one stone. Both Tora and Akuhei get stronger, Tora could potentially awaken his sharingan or at least get closer to awakening it, and it is a good idea to exercise after a meal. He finished his tea and waited for Akuhei's response, hoping for a favorable answer.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:40 pm

His question had been ignored about Jinchuuriki. Why was people keeping it a secret from him as if it was very secret and never could be told to him, almost as if it was forbidden. Secrets were one thing that Akuhei hated because it was close to the same thing as not telling the truth in his visions. Stories of Jinchuuriki had never been told to him before. Tora must've thought that he was cretin. "Your habit needs to stop ya know, choking and dieing is the worst thing that could ever happen to you and I experience pain at full limits, ya see these markings on my stomach, they glow a blood red and make my whole body feel a hurtful pain" Akuhei lifted up his shirt to show his seal that was placed on his stomach. The seal was marked to have caged the Eight Tails. It was placed by a man that defeated the violent beast and sealed it into a kid which was Akuhei. But Akuhei didn't know about this seal yet, or Jinchuuriki so it was no where in his brain to being figured out about. His seal wasn't even awakened yet for the Bijuu to talk to him or give him the power of Bijuu chakra or forms. But one day that power would give him enough strength to do great things in life.

A bowl of Ramen slid across the table to Akuhei, stopping at his chest that was rested on the crease of the table. The sound of a fork spinning over the walls of the bowl that kept the Ramen in echoed across the Ramen Shop. Akuhei smiled at the food because they had finally got his order right. "Thanks" Akuhei took a bow to be polite to the Ramen waiter. He had bowed because of them taking their time and not rushing on his food. "Time to Dig in!" Akuhei grabbed his fork, and began to slurp down the noodles. He rushed to eat, but not very fast; Rushing would hurt his stomach.

The Uchiha spoke again after drinking some of his tea. This would be a perfect chance to train his skills and become stronger for the Chuunin Exams. Uchiha were very experts at Training even when they were Genin, it was in their genes. Akuhei hoped that this Uchiha could keep up with him because when he trained he never gave into exhaustion, sweat, heat, and blood. His training was known to be crucial to most people and when he first started it, most people would stop at the beginning. Akuhei dropped his fork while keeping his hand in the same position, almost as if he was frozen but turning to Tora with his mouth open and a noodle, and slobber coming from out of it. "Are you sure you want to do my training" Akuhei stayed in his same position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Tora listened as Akuhei spoke and thought about what he said. After swallowing the last of his ramen Tora spoke up. "Choking and dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. Granted it's a humiliating way to die but I can think of worse things" Tora said. It was then that he saw the seal on Akuhei's skin. "So that's the seal of the eight tails huh? Hard to believe that those simple markings are holding back such a powerful creature" Tora thought. He glanced from the seal on Akuhei's stomach to Akuhei's face. "Do you know what those markings are" Tora asked curiously. If not then Tora could tell him, if he did well then there would be no reason for Tora to say anything more about it.

Hearing Akuhei's question Tora simply looked him in the eye and spoke. "Of course I do. I asked for your training after all. Besides, I want any and all training I can get and I'm sure I can handle your training" Tora said calmly. He didn't know the extent of Akuhei's abilities but this would be a great chance to find out. Tora loved training and fighting so having the chance to train with a powerful Jinchuuriki was like a dream come true. He waited for Akuhei to finish his food and finished off his own tea while waiting. Tora really wanted to test his own abilities and thought that this might give him a chance to awaken his sharingan. "Do me a favor though: when we train don't hold back" Tora said seriously. He needed it as dangerous as possible to increase his chances of awakening the sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:13 pm

"Choking is not very funny to watch even when you know that they are going to die, and if you were to experience it you wouldn't be the one laughing" Akuhei had his head down, looking at Tora Uchiha trying his best to not make contact with him. He didn't want to look at Tora Uchiha because of his personality seeming as if he didn't feel any fear over dieing or choking and thought that it was humor to him. It made Akuhei a bit mad. But it was someones opinions which he couldn't stay angry at forever. He would have to move on about it. Most Uchiha were like that, cold and evil. The questions about the mark made him wonder of what it was.

"No I actually don't but since I was little this mark was on me, and it is very dumb to give me this stupid mark if it isn't going to do nothing but cause me pain" Akuhei was always thinking of why the mark was here, was it a seal? or something even more special than that. He put his shirt back down as he spinned his chair back around to the Bowl of Ramen.

Akuhei smiled at Tora as he finished his bowl of Ramen, slurping down a mouthful of noodles constantly. Each noodle that he ate had left a stain of the white sauce on the side of his mouth and lower area of the cheek. A loud long lasting violent burp bellowed across the the table of the Ramen Shop. The sound echoed after the burp was finished. Akuhei held his stomach as he burped. "Well how about we get going then" Akuhei hopped from off the stool, turning around towards the right which was the route to take to get to the Training Grounds. He began to walk down the streets of Konohagakure which Tora should have accompanied him.

Last edited by Akuhei on Sat May 14, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:39 pm

After listening to Akuhei speak Tora sighed and looked him in the eye. "Akuhei, tell me when did I say that chocking was funny? Dying is a serious thing. All I was saying that in the life of a ninja choking on ramen seems to be an embarrassing way to die. IF I had to die, I'd rather it be at the hands of my enemy as I'm defending the village or my clan. That is all I was trying to say" Tora said seriously. He wasn't trying to make light of death or anything like that, he was just trying to say that there were better ways to die than choking on ramen.

The next thing that Akuhei said piqued Tora's interest. "So he doesn't know what that mark is. How very interesting" Tora thought. After thinking about it some more Tora spoke up once again. "Would you like to know what that mark on your stomach is" Tora asked. He didn't really care about the elder ninja's legends and murmurings. Akuhei had a right to know what the mark was and Tora was willing to tell him.

Finally Akuhei had said what Tora wanted to hear. They were going to go train and Tora couldn't be more excited. Going up against such a strong opponent was a dream come true. Tora wasn't going to hold back and he hoped Akuhei wouldn't either. Tora followed Akuhei down the streets of Konohagure to the training grounds and wondered just how strong Akuhei was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]   Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people [Akuhei/Open/No kill]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations :: The Five Great Nations :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Ramen Shop-
Jump to: