Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) I_vote_lcapEveryday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) I_voting_barEveryday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) I_vote_lcapEveryday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) I_voting_barEveryday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) 77624366

Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) Empty
PostSubject: Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)   Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

The winds comming from the mountains were odd for the climate. Sai could tell by the way the breeze entered the room. His hair was flutterd in the wind and he could only watch as the ominous wind broke the mountain. What is this sensation? Regret? Death? I must figure it out, or it may drive me far more insane than Lord Tsuchikage already has. Sai persisted in his visual scope f the village. The cone rooftops were newer; the village was only created a while back. (according to plot this is apperently the past) A rumbling in his stomach signalled for lunch time.

"What a way to spoile the mood." Sai walked toward the door. His body was set on finding where that wind came from. Wind was average in the mountains, but this specation was different than all other trunades. "Hn, I wonder if the Tsuchikage has anything to do with it. Most likely he'll come around and ignore it, but I'm being critical." Sai opened his fan and waved his face with the cool fresh air. The Tsuchikage's window was always open during the day; it let Sai breath clean air, as oppossed to the Tsuchikage's smokes and liquers. How long will his body persist in that condition? It is not like I can heal him from years of smoking and drinking. But that is what makes him unique from the other kages, hopefully. I wonder if he's eatten. I suppose I can pick up baked meat. Sai's kimono use to scare the lady at the front desk. She was terribly afraid of ghosts, and people use to wear kimonos like Sai. Even the hat was an evil to her, but now she was use to it. Sai placed his arms in his sleeves and his head was held up. He squinted with a calm expression and trotted out the door way. The women at the front desk knew that Sai wasn't a women either, just an odd man with an ancient taste in clothing and purple hair.

"Good afternoon Sai, any...." Her sentence had been cut off by timing. Sai had passed out of the door way and was infront of the main building. it was the administration office that was the largest and tallest man made structure with a cone roof. Sai adored the simple shapes used to make the buildings. All of them were made of stone and rock. Sai wasn't in the area when the village was created offically, but he knew it as his true home. It's past was known in records and lore, the mighty Tsuchikage nearly ruled as a presidant, or minister of the shinobi army, but everyone respected the position rather than its positionee. Sai continued his strut outside the building and toward the market. It was a long walk there, but he could easily find the thoughts to accompany himself along the way. Lord Tsuchikage mussent be drunk infront of the village; it lessens his reputation. Sai felt the wind of the mountain air.

"Who am I kidding!" Sai stomped on the ground with a fury of strength. His face lit up with anger and he continued to stomp and thrash the poor sidewalk. "Lord Tsuchikage will never change, and I can't do anything about it!" Sai called down and slouched over. His head was hung in the air with his face in a dazed expression with his arms swaying forward. "I can't change a man who doesn't want change, and I'm not a psychiatrist. I don't think any one could transform that dafty drinking attitude for a new, caring, lawful authority." Sai closed his eyes and began his strut. "But I can hope."

His trek to the market wasn't rewarded. Most, if not all the village was in the market buying and selling during the hour. Oh I will never find the bakery in this mess. He searched for a sign, but children, wives, and husbands littered the street. I can't...OH Sai saw a large roll or baget, whatever happened to be a swril of bread. Sai began to walk further intot eh midst of chaos. His fan, money, and scrolls were hidden under his Kimono. He kept them where no child would look for. Several looks came to his attention, but Sai was immune to their eyes. He was fully aware of why they looked. When he someone felt like laughing Sai would walk past with his serious eyes closed and his chin parallel to arrogence. He was able to walk into the bakory, but he overhead a conversation he didn't like too well.

"Hello there, what may I do for you ma'am." It was the baker himself. Sai walked closer and the man had a better perspective of him. "I-I mean sir." Sai couldn't help but twitch his eye and attempt to stay calm.

"I came for two dozen rolls,a nd I want them delivered to the Tsuchikage's office as soon as possible." Sai gave him a glare of power. The baker's composure broke and he stepped back in fear. "Is my order clear?" The baker smiled with a drop of sweat on his forehead. He nodded and Sai pulled out five golden coins. "Two dozen rolls for three gold coins?"

"That is very generous of you, uuh uuh,.." The baker was stumed at Sai's simple but fearsome stature.

"Fujiwara no Sai." He placed the coins in the man's hand then walked out of the bakery. He couldn't help but place a grin and look of satisfaction on his face in achievement of his intimidating face. Ha ha, I'll lighten up next time I come, I won't be as death gazed as that. It's hard on me to be serious for too long. The Tsuchikage demands a fair amount of my emotional trama and most of the time I must be serious with him. It helps to laugh outside of work, but the man is a full time job when he is in the office. Sai looked around the even fuller market place. His eyes searched for another food sign, but the simple shapes of the village hid everything. Bucher...fisher, somthing with -er and meats. Sai grinned at the site of steam and smoke. Cooking! Sai's own stomach was becoming loud. He was only a small walk away but the journey was long.

When he entered the room was filled with people. Sai watched the line of people swing and wrap around the room. No way this is going to take hours f time! A look of horror covered his face. His forehead and body shivered in cold shock. A perfect hour later Sai walked out with a bag full of fish. He walked toward the office and was ready to eat the ocean of fish.OH NO THE BAKER! Sai ran to the administration office. He was worried that someone would have stollen teh rolls or if the women at the front desk had denied passage to the office, but Sai's worst fear was inflicting the Tsuchikage on whoever was destined to deliver the rolls. I'm coming! Sai's kimono didn't normally hinder his steps, but this was one time when he pulled it up to run.

He skipped the formallities of greeting the women at the front desk, so her title was eternally. He ran up the steps and into the office to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)   Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:19 am

The morning was always awful to Roki, waking up he noticed that yet again he had fallen asleep in his office. It wasn’t something he enjoyed doing however last night he had a lot of paperwork to finish. Quickly scanning the desk he noticed that all the papers were in the done pile. ‘Fuck yeah, sober day party today’ the odd tsuchikage thought to himself jumping out of his red leather bound seat that sat on four wheels. Roki proceeded to do a flip over his desk, and soon he had the two doors swung wide open.

“No walk ins today” he bellowed down to his secretary. His eyes jumped up towards the clock, Sai was late today. In that case he had half a mind to leave everything up to his assistant and leave the village all together. It had been so long since the man had left the village hidden in the rock. In fact ever since he assumed the title people had kept him busier than a whore on two dollar Tuesday. He had been meaning to escape the shackles of his position, however he enjoyed finishing his work far more than vacations and he didn’t even know what he would do upon leaving the village. It was with disappointment that he hung his head, and decided to go back into his office.

“Yes sir, I’ll just let Sai in when he passes” the secretary said it faintly carried through the walls to his office. He detected a bit of remorse in her voice, however that was not the part of the sentence that caught him off guard. He? Wasn’t Sai a woman? Sai was a manly woman, but one none the less, the way she dressed was the sole indicator he based this off of, asides from that odd time she poofed into his room naked. What was that about anyways? Sai was a nice enough girl, but Roki preferred to be as professional as he could be to make up for the smoking and drinking. Maybe he would have to talk to her today and tell her how it wouldn’t work.

Walking over slowly to a bookshelf he removed a book, causing it to slid open. ‘Clichest thing I’ve ever seen’ the Tsuchikage thought to himself as he entered the room filled with anbu and screens. There was one person near the entrance busy talking into a microphone that was built into the mask that was shaped into a rabbit. There must have been at least a score of anbu in the room, Roki’s eyes switched over to the only other entrance in the room. As soon as the anbu in the room saw the kage they all stopped, and in one motion stood up. Not wanting to deal or sit through the two hour long briefing he felt coming his way so he quickly turned around and shut the door.

‘Why did he leave?” one of the men asked looking at another who shrugged as they turned back to their work. They had no intention of briefing the Kage due to the lack of things that had happened since the last time he was briefed. Iwakagure was in a state of peace meaning not much was happening that the anbu needed to focus on making their jobs easier. Hence why so many of the top agents were sitting in the room, in fact four of them sat off to the side playing cards, and smoking.

Inside his room was somebody he didn’t know or expect to be there. He withdrew a smoke bomb filled with his jutsu, and threw it at the man knocking him over. Next he lunged forward and had one hand grasped around the man’s neck in an instant “Who are you, and why are you here?” he screamed into the baker’s face. Words faintly came from near the secretary’s desk “He’s the baker, not everyone wants to kill you…yet”

The tsuchikage jumped off the man, and ran towards the door jumping over the basket of rolls on his way. Within minutes he was back into his room with a sour face, “Sorry about that’ Roki said looking at the basket.

The baker groveled “No sir, I shouldn’t have come into your office sir’ he lay prostrate in front of the kage as the knob turned on the door that led into his office.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)   Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Sai looked at the baker, who appearantly dared to step into the kage's office. He looked scared out of his mind, and ready to jump out the window for escape. SEAVERS YOU RIGHT FOR CAlLLING ME A WOMEN! Sai looked at him with scolding emotion flairing from him. Sai stepped aside for the baker to leave. He closed his eyes as not to look at the man run from him in fear of the Tsuchikage.

"Did he bring the rolls?" Sai looked at the basket and was in change of mood to eat a facefull of whatever flavors had been assorted into the delivery. Wonderful; I love cinnimen. Sai stepped closer to the desk. His hand reached in for the roll and once he grasped the firm texture of the bread he didn't hesitate to consume the last morsal of cinnimen goodness. Sai placed the bag full of fried fish ont eh desk aswell. "I braught fish.' SAi said in a lightned tone. "Or have you eaten already?" He studied the Tsuchikage and waited for acknoledgement of the food. "That poor man, I should havae told him not to go pas the lady at the front desk."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)   Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm

"I assume it's in the basket, on the floor" Roki said as Sai looked down at the object. Roki walked back to his desk as he waved off Sai "No, no fish this early in the morning. I'm not hungry for rolls or anything else really".

Then Roki looked at the man still lying on the ground, it would probably be best to send him on his way. "Thank you sir" the Tsuchikage said flipping the man two gold coins. He wasn't sure if he had been paid, but irregardless that should cover the delivery cost.

"So why are you late Sai? Roki asked as he went over to his chair and sat in it. "Something on your mind?" he concluded with a question as he sat cross legged in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)   Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies) Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyday. (Tsuchikage, and important emergencies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations :: The Five Great Nations :: Land of Earth :: Iwagakure no Sato :: Administration Building-
Jump to: