Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Roki's training. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Roki's training. EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Roki's training. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Roki's training. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Roki's training. EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Roki's training. EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Roki's training. EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Roki's training. EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Roki's training. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Roki's training. 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Roki's training. I_vote_lcapRoki's training. I_voting_barRoki's training. I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Roki's training. I_vote_lcapRoki's training. I_voting_barRoki's training. I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Roki's training. 77624366

Roki's training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Roki's training. Empty
PostSubject: Roki's training.   Roki's training. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:24 am

Roki had already worked up a sweat, he stood in the training grounds smiling and looking across the ground. Perhaps he would activate the gates and get used to them more, he always felt the best burn afterwards. Deciding which gate to use however the hard part was if he used too much he wouldn’t be able to train for a long time. Too low and it wouldn’t make it worth the extra energy. As such he decided to go halfway, the fourth gate it would be enough for a quick training session before he had to return to the office.
Roki activated the gate with a roar as he rushed forward snapping a tree in half in a flash, his fist extended forward like a lunging snake and he used the back of his shoulder to add more power to the punch. The tree exploded into tiny shards at the point of impact as the top half flew off due to the momentum as the man passed it wood chips covering his arm. The Tsuchikage smiled, it seemed too easy that time like punching into a vat of crispy butter. Now however was not the time to think about food, now was the time to train.
With another roar he rushed faster than the human eye could see towards a rock wall this time bringing up his leg and shooting it forward with exploding power. The foot felt contact with the ravine as he left a huge jagged scar in the face of the wall, splitting it aside with a smile. This was enough for the day, and he fell out of the gate like shit out of a loose anus. It felt like a bad hangover but he would survive to see another day. As the sun set in the distance the Tsuchikage made his way back towards his empty house.

wc:314
Back to top Go down

Roki's training.
Page 1 of 1