Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Kenny's Training EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Kenny's Training EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Kenny's Training EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Kenny's Training EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Kenny's Training EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Kenny's Training EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Kenny's Training EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Kenny's Training EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Kenny's Training EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Kenny's Training 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Kenny's Training I_vote_lcapKenny's Training I_voting_barKenny's Training I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Kenny's Training I_vote_lcapKenny's Training I_voting_barKenny's Training I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Kenny's Training 77624366

Kenny's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kenny's Training Empty
PostSubject: Kenny's Training   Kenny's Training EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Speed and Agility(425)

Iwagakure was as it had been since it was recently built. A powerhouse of mountains and stones that no one on the outside dared step into uninvited. It was currently dark, for the sun had not yet risen. That was the way Kenny Li liked to start off his day. Training for him was always harder than the day before. He preferred to do the bulk of his training when the sun was not beating down on him. On his favorie training ground, one that held the most training posts, he began to stretch as he got his mind into gear. He was a ninja now and his current level wasn't enough. Walking over to his back pack, he lifted some new ankle and wrist weights that he had brought for himself upon graduation. Sitting down next to the bag, he slid them on, pushing a little chakra into them. The small weights had gotten a little heavier. Standing up, he began to run around the training field at full speed. On his second lap, he decided to add a little more chakra, he had not yet reached his limit. When he did so, the pull of the weights caused him to go slower, and he struggled a bit to keep his original pace. Smirking, he ran a few more laps before breaking down into a jog. After his final lap, the young genin began to go through fighting stances in swift and fluid motion. At least as swift as the weights would let him go. One, two, three...three hundred punches and one, two, three...three hundred kicks later, Kenny dropped to the ground, wiping the sweat from his brow. Having a training partner would'e made this a lot easier. Struggling back up, he walked over to a nearby tree and jumped up, attempting to catch a branch. After two fails, he finally jumped high enough to grab it and pulled himself up. He then began to hop from branch to branch, the force of his weight along with the extra weight taking a toll on the trees. As for him, he was finally getting used to it. Or at least as used to it as anyone could get after four straight hours. The sun was now up and the distant roar of a crowd of villagers could be heard. Kenny knew that he had planned on leaving, but he wasn't ready to stop his training. Leaning on a branch, he closed his eyes. A little nap would do him good for right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kenny's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's Training   Kenny's Training EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Stamina(243)

He woke up to a loud crack that was heard beneath him. Before he realized what had happened he was plummeting down to the ground. Flipping to his feet, he landed hard and could'nt help but laugh at himself. He was so tired that he fell asleep on one of the weaker branches, and it had reached its limit. Shaking his head, he yawned. That would be the last time he trusted a tree. Nothing was as solid as a rock. But his unexpected nap had taught him something else. He wasn't as in shape as he should be. He would have to get his stamina up, and fast. Dropping down, he began to do push-ups. One, two...he had almost forgotten he was wearing weights! Sixteen, seventeen..his mind drifted off to his mother. His main motivation for getting stronger. She got a job as a sake shop owner though she hated the stuff. But it was the only way they could get money for the moment. Ninety nine, one hundred. Before he knew it he was up doing jumping jacks. Breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth, he couldn't help but realize that this was much easier when he was drunk. He shook the thought out of his head as he felt the many bottles of sake he carried bumping up against him. If he got strong without the sake, then he would be even better with it.
Back to top Go down

Kenny's Training
Page 1 of 1