Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken My 5 free custom jutsu 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
My 5 free custom jutsu I_vote_lcapMy 5 free custom jutsu I_voting_barMy 5 free custom jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
My 5 free custom jutsu I_vote_lcapMy 5 free custom jutsu I_voting_barMy 5 free custom jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

My 5 free custom jutsu 77624366

My 5 free custom jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My 5 free custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Name: Ice Release: Ice Age Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Ice
Range: Long
Chakra Use: Medium
Charge Time: 10 seconds
Duration: All the thread
Description: Kira using his kekkei genkai, ice release, can cover the radius of 1 KM with ice and snow. After doing the right hand seals he extends his hand to the sky, cold wind will start to blow and snow will fall from the sky covering everything. It will be similar to the North Pole. This helps Kira to make his Ice release jutsu, because most of them are formed from real Ice. All the objects in that radius will be covered with snow and ice.

Name: Snow Avalanche
Range: None
Charge Time: 3 seconds
Duration: 1 post
Description: This jutsu is used after the ice age jutsu, it will create an avalanche from existing snow that will hit anything in its way, even the user if he doesn't move far enough. This avalanche is similar to real one, it can destroy anything: houses..

Name: Ice Formation
Range: None
Chakra Use: Low to high (Size)
Charge Time: 1 second
Duration: N/A
Description: It allows the user to form and create shapes from ice, anything he could imagine.. (Kunai, shield animals..) the bigger the object the more chakra used. This objects are hard and solid, it can be used for an offensive or defensive way. This object's movement can be controlled by Kira's will . This jutsu doesn't need hand seals.
When he form an animal he can control its movement, and if he focuses deeply in his mind, he can see what his ice animals see.

Name: Ice Armor
Range: N/A
Charge Time: N/A
Duration: 3 posts
Description: This jutsu allows Kira to cover his body with ice, like an armor. Which allows him to increase his physical strength and physical endurance but also decrease his speed. He also can cover some desired parts of his body (arms-legs..) so the gains will only be made on those parts. And for a second ability Kira can ,if he wants, freeze anything he touches with the part covered with ice. Example: If he covers his hands with ice then touches a tree, he will freeze the tree.
Gains: +10 strength
-10 speed
-10 agility
+10 physical endurance

Name: Ice Jump
Type: Ninjutsu/ Taijutsu
Chakra Use: Very low
Duration: N/A
Description: For this jutsu, Kira needs to be standing on ice. The ice beneath him will fire him up in the air, which allows him to dodge attack, in the defensive way or attack the opponent with a physical attack in the offensive way.

Last edited by кιяα on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm

This counts as your jutsu upon registry and Anbu can only have up to A-rank.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:42 am

Edited and changed things in the jutsu..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 am

Quote :
Name: Ice Release: Ice Age Technique
Charge Time: 10 seconds
Duration: All the thread
Description: Kira using his kekkei genkai, ice release, can cover the radius of 1 KM with ice and snow. After doing the right hand seals he extends his hand to the sky, cold wind will start to blow and snow will fall from the sky covering everything. It will be similar to the North Pole. This helps Kira to make his Ice release jutsu, because most of them are formed from real Ice. All the objects in that radius will be covered with snow and ice.

That seems like it would be S-rank. An entire kilometer of ice and snow is waaay too expansive and versatile to just be A-rank considering it's possibilities.

Quote :
Name: Ice Armor
Range: N/A
Duration: 3 posts
Description: This jutsu allows Kira to cover his body with ice, like an armor. Which allows him to increase his physical strength and physical endurance but also decrease his speed. He also can cover some desired parts of his body (arms-legs..) so the gains will only be made on those parts. And for a second ability Kira can ,if he wants, freeze anything he touches with the part covered with ice. Example: If he covers his hands with ice then touches a tree, he will freeze the tree.
Gains: +10 strength
-10 speed
+10 physical endurance

10 stat points to two areas is actually quite an improvement. I'd feel better about approving this if you took away 10 from agility as well just to make it an even 20 - 20.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am

Ok edited, and since I can't have a free S-rank jutsu, I'll pay for it later ok? and I'll add the fifth free jutsu later..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:04 am

Alright, good enough for me. Though, just know you can not use the S-rank until it's paid for.
Approved~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I'll purchase The ice age jutsu for 25 point and add my fifth free jutsu jutsu

Name: Snow Tornado
Element: Ice/Wind
Chakra Use: medium
Charge Time: 3 seconds
Duration: 1 post
Description: This is a jutsu developed by Namaki, Kira, using his wind chakra and his kekkei genkai Ice Release, Kira can create a snow storm. All he have to do is to make a set of hand seals then start to spin in an amazing speed, this will create a snow storm from existing snow. That's why its usually used after Ice Age technique. This tornado's movement can be controlled by Kira, and it will destroy anything in its way. It can also be used as a defence.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 am

Looks good to me.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 5 free custom jutsu   My 5 free custom jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

My 5 free custom jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations :: OOC Topics :: Archive-
Jump to: