Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) I_vote_lcapThe Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) I_voting_barThe Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) I_vote_lcapThe Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) I_voting_barThe Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) 77624366

The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) Empty
PostSubject: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Ken had originally called upon this meeting months ago, however due to the still shakey communication system that was currently instilled between all of the villages that were simply, rumored, to exist he wasnt sure if anyone else would even show. Still he had to at least make an attempt to make some kind of contact with the other villages, so that at the very least it could save them from accidental war in the future. Also, to make sure they didnt accidentlly cross into the others border, he brought a scroll that held within it the entire known world's map, far from complete, but it was enough so that they could draw lines. His mind had been immediately brought out of his current thinking however as he was finally coming up on the mountain summit, yes he called the Kage Summit on a Mountain Summit.

The entire climate in the Land Hidden in Rain, had been quite wet especially lately, considering on his way here it had been storming fiercely, only beginning to let up as he begun his ascent up the mountain side. Once he looked upon the summit he noticed that being that it was slightly slanted most of the water had run off the sides and was relatively easy to walk on and drying nicely. However the darkened clouds above threatened to begin a second downpour at any moment so he silently wished for the other Kage's to show up, for he had come alone and did not enjoy the idea of sitting atop a mountain alone.

Sighing he slid his arms into the opposing sleeves while lowering his Hokage hat covered head down to yawn slightly before raising it back up and began his paitent wait for the next person to arrive. He truly hoped someone else decided to show, though he wasnt sure war was completely avoidable he'd like to at least find some like minded allies should the worst happen, but he had time, to devise a plan while waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Why they had to take the summit to a mountain in the country of rain Roki would never know. All he did know was that his people needed something more than just sitting around sitting and waiting for an occasional mission.

The Tsuchikage also wanted to establish alliances with the other villages so they would know he was only going to wage war on one of them. The best option there seemed to be the sand village it was close to their normal territory and it would end up becoming a merger more than anything. Perhaps he would bring it up during the meeting, that would just skip the whole war in the first place and he could just focus on expanding his influence over the small countries in between.

In any case he needed to get out of the rain, and fast. It was just generally souring his mood, a place where it constantly rain would be such a nuisance in his eyes. Luckily the rain let up, that’s when he saw the Hokage. Roki took off his brown hate, and held it in his left hand. “Who else is coming here?” he asked in a bored voice as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

The journy wore out Sai b half his strength, travelling downt he mountain and to the Land of Rain. Sai had been pushed forward by the Tsuchikage, every chance to get out of the village and look for his brother was a negotiation Sai would fight for. Lord Tsuchikage, this is it? He thought to himself in expectation of a better location other than a land filled with rain fromt he heavens. Traveling up another mountain wasn't a difficult task, but rather a long one, reaching the summit was the peak of the evening.

"Lord Tsuchikage, is that?" Sai studied the person infront of him. Another shadow. He must be one hell of a shinobi if Lord Tsuchikage is talking to him in that tone. Sai had picked up on Lord Roki's question. Where do these men achieve their stamina? Sai took in a deep breath.

I didn't have a chance to perfect my perfect weapon, nor did I ever cunstruct that new style. Fan ninjutsu will have to wait. I must assist Lord Roki here, I don't know if I'll be doning anything important in battle matters but...I can search the area for anything in range. Sai made a hand seal with his hands and placed his pale fingers on the earth. He would kow if anyone was coming closer to them, and he could easily retry the jutsu later. Sai awaited for the heart beats of people to pulse.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

This weather was very odd for Aurora after being so used to the dry, sandy, sunny, humid climate of Sunagakure. Hence why she was still wearing rather summery-looking clothes underneath a black cloak with the hood pulled up to stop her long blonde hair getting wet. Despite the rather dreary weather, Aurora was smiling just like she always was even if she was getting a bit cold from the rain. She was wearing a skin-tight tank top in a sunny yellow, covered by a dark brown cropped jacket on the arms, a short black skirt with netted shorts reaching her knees and black slightly heeled sandals on her feet. The only notification that she was the Kazekage was on the back of her shirt below where the jacket ended with the kanji stating she was the second. She never wore her robes or her hat, simply because she was scared of messing them up or soiling them. Plus, they just seemed to get on her nerves whenever she did wear either the robes or hat. So, they were left safely back in Sunagakure.

She had come without an assistant or bodyguard simply because she believed that she would be fine by herself. She had travelled the world before, and been to Amegakure on said travels. She could look after herself.

She kept walking up the mountain with ease, the smile brightening on her face as she started to see the top. That meant the other Kages who had appeared would be there. As the rain started to subside and she came over the peak of the mountain, she lowered the hood on her cloak and ran her hands through her hair to untangle it. Her purple eyes glittered as she spotted three shinobi atop the mountain; two of whom were Kages and the other was an assistant/ bodyguard. She knew which one the Hokage was due to the hat he was wearing, and there was the Tsuchikage along with him; the one she guessed had the assistant or bodyguard with him due to the Iwagakure headband.

She just managed to catch the words of the Tsuchikage and she laughed, waving a hand casually at both men as she drew level with them. "The Kazekage would be one of the others." She said with a smile ever present on her face, brushing a few strands of loose blonde hair from her face where it had stuck to her cheeks with the rain. "Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you two. A Kage Summit was a great idea because we still need to sort our boundaries into real proportions and get a lot of things settled. I'm sure we'll achieve that, however." Aurora said brightly, before her eyes widened a little with realisation. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Aurora Akarui; Second Kazekage of Suna. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting here?" She giggled softly under her breath at her own forgetful act before taking her cloak off and shaking it discretely at her side to rid of the excess water droplets. The cloak was sodden too, of course, so it would need to dry off before she pulled it on again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:01 am

This moron really wanted a meeting on top of some stupid mountain in the middle of a country no one cares about. Young people are so impractical. Reiketsu mumbled to himself in an inaudible tone. He was extremely annoyed with the new Hokage's judgements. It was true that the one with the higher standing has the advantage should there be an attack; but a summit as large as this was an exaggeration in meaning. Alas, Reiketsu decided to come. He wanted to meet these new kages, having yet to actually see any of them. Reiketsu had only heard tales of these men, and their tales weren't very long from what he'd heard. He already had negative emotions toward the new Hokage due to how far he made Reiketsu walk just to get to such a pointless location. Either way, this Raikage had no intention of starting a war. Having innocent lives suffer was not worth the bad reputation the country would attain.

While Reiketsu paced up the slopes of this large mountain, he just about had it with the annoying rain. His deep black scarf was drenched from the downpour, his scarlet red hair only being protected by the Raikage hat, and his clothes being shielded by nothing. He managed to keep as dry as possible, even going so far as to create a little protective aura of chakra around his frame which evaporated the water shortly after making contact with his clothing. Regardless, his clothes still managed to remain dampened somehow. In this pouring rain; he wore his basic ninja attire. A large black and red cloak with a collage of colors around it. This easily identified him along with the hat and basic gray, black and white attire he wore around the frame of his body. The attire was nothing special at all, and it kept him hidden from assassins and rogue ninjas. To help with the attire he had a transformation jutsu making him appear twenty years younger than he truly was. To add to this disguise, he had two (NPC) ninja following him around; one using a transformation to make him look as though he were the Raikage. Through his many missions and long veteran career, Reiketsu knew not to trust a soul and therefore kept up this illusion all the way up to the summit.

By the time Reiketsu arrived, the rain had managed to calm. It no longer poured over his head, and the Raikage was finally satisfied. Upon arriving at the summit, the man in the transformation reverted to his natural form, before taking a few steps back, watching out for any rogues in case they should arrive or stalk out the kages. Reiketsu kept up his transformation bluff, knowing how easy it was to see through, but also not really expecting them to be on guard. Upon his entrance, he quickly exclaimed "Hello Kage-chan. Hope I'm not late for your tea-party." He didn't mean to sound like an ass, but he was extremely annoyed with these immature children. "So, what's this play date supposed to be about?" the Raikage asked, not really caring for the response, only wanting to get this meeting over with so he could relax back in Kumogakure once again.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:48 pm

The group had been waiting for the Mizukage to show for some time however after a few hours of standing in the cold the Young Hokage had enough and breathed out a sigh, which seemed to be the first sound he had made infront of the other Kages. "Since it'll just be us, I say we get this moving immediately then." The Hokage's voice came off with a stern yet smooth sound that rolled off of his tongue fluidly and without break, "So if you all dont mind I think i'll start off." Scratching at the back of his head underneath his large Hokage cap he stepped to the middle of the large Summit.

"My name is Uzumaki Ken. First Hokage of Konohagakure." He figured a good formal and honest introduction would be the easiest way to show he was serious about the ideals of the meeting between Shadows. Reaching behind him he pulled out a decent sized scroll out of his cloak and dropped it open infront of him, infusing a bit of chakra with it a table poofed out of the scroll with a large map of all the known world drawn on it, without boundaries of course. "Oh crud...I forgot to seal some chairs hehe..." After smacking his hand to his forehead another idea hit him.

Forming a few hand signs he focused his chakra and smacked his hands onto the ground forming five stools around the table. Smiling at his work the Hokage took a seat on one of the stolls that sat infront of the center of the map. "I think first order of business should be the drawing of our lands boundaries, as well as an attempt at some kind of diplomacy."His eyes immediately shifted to the Raikage who he knew was much older then he appeared and probably the smartest of the group.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:01 pm

The Tsuchikage watched as the other arrived, the Mizukage wasn't present did that mean that land was in some sort of conflict? In either case it would allow The Fire country to take more of the land near it, hopefull sand as well. In any case he needed some sort of marker, digging around in his pockets he smiled withdrawing an ink pen. The smile quickly turned into a frown when he noticed that the ink well wasn't there. 'Easy come easy go' Roki thought to himself placing the pen back into his pocket.

Watching the Hokage place the map, and create some stools Roki lunged for the one closest to himself and laughed as he got the seat. "I am the first Tsuchikage, Roki Sabaku" he said as he looked over the map. "There is a tiny thing I'd like to bring up, I'm just spitballing here but I want to merge the nations of wind and rock" Roki glanced over at the Kazekage before redirecting his eyes to the map. "also since the Mizukage has decided to not show I think we could all use larger borders at their expense. I mean we all showed, it isn't that hard to make a journey to the land of rain is it?"

The foundation for his Plan was set, now all he had to do was make sure the Raikage and Hokage allied with him and the Kazekage would agree to a merger. With the extra man power he could hunt down some of the missing ninja and take over Kirigakure. Perhaps he could make the whole place into one giant nation to destroy the outer world, of course the Kage's would retain their positions granted they would become governors but with all the extra man power they could finally explore and exploit the outer world instead of just fueding amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Sai's seal kept his knowledge of who was comming. The kages had came in exception for the mizu. Didn't show up. That must mean the Mizu hasn't had the time to travel. It may also mean the mizu could be launching an attack on the other villages. Sai left the seal on the ground where it would spoil the steps of an assasin. Lord Tsuchikage... Sai was surprised by his obnoxious standards of formalities. This hokage made 5 seats. I will not occupie on because it would be improper to take the mizukage's would be seat. As for Lord Roki, merging our lands would be strategic in war, but in peace we would waste man power on traveling back and forth. I'm scared he will start a war; our village is deffencive rather than offencive. We would require a closer village to the action as an ally. The land of fire is desirable but in the center practically. They'd be the most war effected. The land of water would be another defencibly positioned place; it's surounded by its element. That leaves the land of lightning. I have no details of their actions, but I can see this man is older than average. He could become violent for war just as easily as Lord Roki is. Sai observed the map. Lord Roki would want a dominating peice along with the land of wind. The mountains and desert cover the top left corner while the other villages are spaced out. I see his point for having two villages in alinement, but our true help would come from the Raikage who would have advantage on the ocean with his basic village elememt. This agreement will have to be heavily negtiated by Lord Roki. Sai's analysis needed further information, but most of his thoughts could come true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:26 pm

"I`m late aren`t i?", a sudden female voice sounded from somewhere not far from the group. A 5.3 woman with a youthful face, violet eyes, and a slender body had showed up as a ghost. She had raven hair that reached belove her thights, meaning she had grown it for years. She was wearing a standard black outfit, and a knee long violet haori. The inner of it was black, and a large black chimera wrapped around the back of it. The kanji for Mizukage was displayed on the very short sleeves, and on the end of it. The woman, who hardly looked a day over 20, was holding the mizukage hat in her hand, indicating her rank. A mist headband was worn around her waist like a belt, confirming her to be from the mist village.

"Had it been my intension of arriving this late, i would have send a messenger to inform you. On behalf of the mist, blame my late coming as my fault, and not on my village. It was me who haden`t brought the proper guide to this unfamiliar land, thus i got lost around 8 miles from here. The mist has long kept quiet in the buieness between villages, but we wish to discuss possible deals and alliances. As the second Mizukage, sixth head of the Hanaka clan, i, Hanaka Junko, apologize". The lady kage silenced herself, allowing for the other kages to take in her words and judge. She knew that coming late to the first kage summit in four years was a bad way of introducing yourself, but the end she knew her late coming maybe would be looked over. More important things needed to be discussed other than this.

Knowing Kasai was hiding nearby, she placed the kage hat onto her left hip, allowing her hands to be free. Laying her eyes on the other kages, she noticed that she wasen`t the only female there. Feeling a little relaxed knowing that, her face grew a serious facade.

"Please carry on, before i intruded..".

(sorry its short and bad written. Try to do the next sumit when a kage is not absent for a few days..)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Aurora blinked with surprise when she heard a voice exclaim something from behind her, and she tilted her head to the side while she turned and spotted another Kage heading towards them. 'Well... he sounds... nice...' She thought rather sarcastically, her eyes now being half-lidded with disapproval. She shook this off quickly however, and regained her bright and cheery persona. She smiled at the man, ignoring his comment about the Kage Summit being a play-date. "Nice to meet you." She said to him politely, about to introduce herself to him. She was interrupted by the Hokage speaking, and it seemed that the Summit would officially begin. Aurora frowned to herself as she realised that the Mizukage was not present. 'Hm... we're obviously starting without him or her...' She decided and left it at that, staying quiet and focusing her purple eyes on the man who had presented himself to the Summit as it currently stood. She almost stumbled over when he simply stated that he forgot to seal away chairs within the scroll he had prepared with a table. 'How can one forget chairs after making sure there is a table?' She questioned herself with amusement and bewilderment. It really did strike her as odd. But, she didn't say anything about it as the problem was soon fixed with chairs being made.

"Well, I know that we need to get things moving, but surely we need to wait for the Mizukage." She prompted, taking a seat on the stool opposite the Hokage so she could see the map properly. She smiled softly as she remembered her travels around the world as it currently stood. She was taken back when the Tsuchikage suggested that the Wind and Rock country should combine. "You may be just spitballing... but we do have a lot to consider." She stated slowly, leaning her elbows forward onto the table and placing her chin in between her palms, looking at the man. "Sunagakure has just pulled through a bit of an economic decline, and we are slowly on the road to a full recovery. We need a stable source of finance in order to progress. However, we do have a large population and military strength to make up for the lack of money we have at present, if that is appealing to you or anybody in the slightest. Our medics are some of the best trained I've ever personally seen, since I have had my fair share of travelling." She explained, deciding that the other Kages had a very good right to know what happened in her village and country, as well as the specialties that the shinobi held.

The serious aspect left her face when she looked up at the sound of a female voice. "Yes, just a bit." She laughed softly and turned her head to face the Mizukage who was now heading towards them. She listened carefully to the woman while she spoke, and gave her a reassuring smile. "We haven't got that far into our conversation or actions. All we were currently doing is surveying the world map and drawing boundaries." She explained for the woman who had been absent up until this moment in time. It was natural that she would be rather lost. "Come and join us, Junko-san. My name is Aurora; Second Kazekage of Sunagakure. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said rather cheerily in greeting before turning her head and looking back at the map on the table. They had a lot to do, but she felt a lot happier that she was no longer the only female Kage at the table somehow. It eased her nerves that she had hidden under her professional yet cheery attitude. Plus, it was a lot easier to discuss the fate of the Land of Water when the Mizukage was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)   The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations :: Lesser Nations :: Land of Rain-
Jump to: