Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
The Beginning EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
The Beginning EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
The Beginning EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
The Beginning EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
The Beginning EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
The Beginning EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
The Beginning EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
The Beginning EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
The Beginning EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken The Beginning 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
The Beginning I_vote_lcapThe Beginning I_voting_barThe Beginning I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

The Beginning 77624366

The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:53 am

The Rise of Shinobi

The world is young still even with the existance of humans for hundreds of years many places on the map still are unknown to a full extent, and each village knows nearly nothing of it's neighboring countries except that, they also have the ability to manipulate chakra. Based around the time of when Madara and the Shodaime Hokage created Konoha, we are exploring an alternate universe in which the village of Konohagakure was infact founded by a Senju and an Uchiha, however these two are yet to be known, because you have not yet made them. In this version of history none of the neighboring countries have anything to do with the others whether it be friendly or not, there is no affiliation.

With a clean slate with no kind of alliance or war, how will these newly developed nations act with their newly focused abilities in chakra ever on the rise and always becomming sharper. The threat of Bijuu attacks also endanger the prospering of many of what have been called the Five Great Shinobi Nations, since they seem to be the funniest sport for these Tailed Beasts. However with the skills of shinobi always increasing, it may not be long before these Shinobi are able to defend themselves against this horrid threat.

The Great Tailed Beasts are not the only threat on the world however, a threat maybe even larger then that are the Shinobi nations themselves. With their ambition and stronger powers always becomming a larger deal then they were before, it's quiet possible that it will not be the in the hands of Bijuu that the world is destoried but in the hands of humans.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1