Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Uchiha Delima {Tora} 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Uchiha Delima {Tora} I_vote_lcapUchiha Delima {Tora} I_voting_barUchiha Delima {Tora} I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Uchiha Delima {Tora} I_vote_lcapUchiha Delima {Tora} I_voting_barUchiha Delima {Tora} I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Uchiha Delima {Tora} 77624366

Uchiha Delima {Tora}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Uchiha Delima {Tora} Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Gale Uchiha, the dark blue haired gennin who was said to be one of the greatest fighters of his age group in his clan, but he had lacked one thing that everyone else had and that was guidance. Meaning he needed a sensei who can bring out his hidden strength but who would be suited for the job. Renji wore his usual black outfit and stood in the Uchiha training clansmen area being now a freshly new gennin he stood silent closing his eyes. He today of all days knew he would have to find himself something interesting for the day, which is probably the reason why he doesn’t feel himself getting stronger.

Gale was in his own state of mine at the moment and did not feel like moving but he knew people were doing other things and a lot of people were sent on missions so he figured he would be here alone by him self for the moment. Gale gave the world a large sigh in boredom and feeling as if he was useless and was nothing. The Silent teenage boy stood there with a non-emotional look on his face feeling as if he wasn’t anything important.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Tora Uchiha had been in the training area since dawn. It had been a week since he had graduated from the academy but he didn't have a teacher yet, or even a squad for that matter. All he could do was train by himself and hope that he would get his team and sensei assigned soon. The area he was in was reserved for members of the Uchiha clan only, nobody else was allowed without permission. This made the area a very good training spot, perfect for training in secret.

Tora had been sitting on a boulder, regaining the chakra he had spent training. He had been going non-stop for hours on end until he was about ready to collapse. Tora was about to resume his training when he saw something in the distance. It was the silhouette of a young boy standing in the clearing. Being the cautious person he is the young crimson haired shinobi pulled out a kunai knife and raised his guard. His mismatched eyes were focused on the young boy standing before him. Tora recognized the boy from his academy class. they were in the same clan but Tora had never really talked to him. He noticed that the boy seemed to have his eyes closed but Tora didn't really care. He had been distracted by the boy's presence and now he was going to do things his way. "You there. What is your name" Tora asked coldly. His voice was cold and emotionless as was his facial expression. Tora didn't drop his guard and he waited for the boy to answer. If the boy answered him then Tora would put away the kunai knife, if not he would fight him. Tora clenched the kunai knife tighter and waited to see what the boy would do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:00 am

Gale Uchiha had been in the training area just standing there for a moment. Gale just stands there thinking to himself. Gale could feel the wind blowing through his hair but his eyes never open. The area he was in was reserved for members of the Uchiha clan only, nobody else was allowed without permission. Gale was alone just for the moment and soon was about to begin what he had came to do.

Gale almost the whole day did not use chakra all day, for the simple fact is because he was sitting in his house doing what he always do best, and that was think to himself. Gale was always thinking of everything, the future, past and jutsu he plan on learning when he learn how to do it. Gale right now was trying to picture his Jounin sensei, and how he would act to other gennin getting in his way. Gale was just a gennin but he could feel it, the eyes of another human being seems to have been locked on him, Gale didn’t know who it was but due to it being a Uchiha training compound this would mean it was a Uchiha. His heart then began to beat, or at least he could hear it, it started because he could hear a clear sound of talking coming towards a certain direction. Gale made no reaction towards this sound, but he knew who ever it was, was not going to leave him alone. This would mean it would provide entertainment for the rest of the day.

“Who I am is none of your concern……but why we are asking questions…why don’t you state your purpose of speaking to me”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Tora stared at the boy before him and made sure he kept his guard up. "Who you are does concern me. I have to make sure that these grounds stay under Uchiha control. The only reason I'm talking to you is that your presence here disturbed my training" Tora said. He gripped the kunai knife tighter and and glared at the young boy before him, watching him for any strange movements. Tora wanted to fight him but he had been taught that it wasn't good to raise a hand against fellow clansmen, although Tora guessed that was more of a guideline than an actual rule and that it didn't apply to training sessions. Curious about the boy Tora decided to ask him some questions. "Tell me, what is your name and do you have a squad yet" Tora asked. His voice was serious, cold, and emotionless. His facial expression was emotionless and his eyes seemed so cold, so lifeless, it was like looking into the eyes of a doll.

Tora started thinking about what to do if he were to engage this boy in combat. He had several jutsu at his disposal but most were basic techniques that anyone could do. Tora's specialty was the fireball jutsu but against another Uchiha member that jutsu seemed rather pointless, after all the Uchiha were known for their skill with fire style jutsu. Tora would have to use his brain for this one but he was confident that he could at least tie with the boy if not beat him. However this was all on the assumption that the boy either did something to make Tora attack him or if he attacked first. Tora stood a good distance away to be on the safe side. He waited for the boy to say something and wondered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Gale stance was simply standing still in the same area not moving a single inch, and he could hear the boy first statement after Gale had just finished speaking. The boy was a normal Uchiha boy trying to show just how much of a Uchiha he really is, but the thing about Gale was that Gale had recognized this boys voice. Gale have seem to have remembered a lot of classes, at least some with the boy or at least concerning the boy; it appears to be he was like all the rest of Uchiha graduating and not really speaking to anyone which is expected when being a Uchiha clans member. Gale was not hurting anyone In any way but the first statement seemed to speak about how he is making sure that the area both of the gennin stood in was under Uchiha control and its bothering his training.With Gale the thought of combat was a usual thing, this boy surely would be able to provide good combat training, or at least he would hope. This should mean that that they should know about the same amount of jutsu. Gale stood a good distance away to be on the safe side. He still had his eyes closed because he felt this boy wasn’t a threat to him, worse case could happen is one of them could activate there sharingan and beat the other one so they can activate there sharingan.

“….Then go train somewhere else….You don’t need to know who I am…you are just curious…”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:54 pm

It pissed Tora off the way this boy was keeping his eyes closed, as if Tora wasn't even a threat. They may have both been Uchiha clan members but it seemed that Tora and this boy were very different. Tora heard the boy speak and only got angrier, though his face did not show it. "No, I won't go train somewhere else. This whole area belongs to my clan after all. I will not leave my family's land" Tora said. To him, the entire Uchiha clan was his family. It might take time but Tora wanted to be friends with the entire Uchiha clan. The best way to get past personal differences was to pound them out.

"Open your goddamn eyes and show me what you can do" Tora said. He really wanted to fight the boy and see just what he was made of. Tora pulled three kunai out from his pouch and threw them at the boy, declaring his intention to fight. One kunai was aimed for the boy's right shoulder, one was aimed at his left shoulder, and one was aimed for the center of his forehead. Tora wondered if he would be able to dodge the knives and if he would counter attack. Tora made sure to keep an eye on the boy and waited to see what would happen as the kunai knives raced towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:52 am

Gale was a fresh gennin true, that would be of course but it wasn’t like he was cocky. His personality was simple, elite. Which meant that in his whole life if he was ever going to be a elite ninja he must act elite which is how he usually acts. The Uchiha crest laid silently on his back. But time has went by slowly for Gale as he heard the boys rambling, he sounded like one of those helpless weak ninja who try so hard to fit in but in the end gets killed off due to him being such a small fry. Gale could sense lust for combat inside of he boy as he spoke his second comment after the first one was answered by Gale of silence. Was he really going to meet this boy in actual combat? What ever it was it seemed that Gale’s mouth got him into a fight. Gale quickly slide his hand down his body and grabbed a single shuriken and threw them in exact timing that the boy threw his three Kunai; the location was his chest-his upper chest. Gale doing a complete summersault about twice he dodged the ninja weapons but this would not be his purpose. Gale wanted to get up in person with close quarter combat? But could he do it?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:37 pm

{We're closing this thread. I'm in too many threads and this one isn't that important.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Delima {Tora}   Uchiha Delima {Tora} Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Delima {Tora}
Page 1 of 1