Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Rules & Basic Information EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Rules & Basic Information EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Rules & Basic Information EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Rules & Basic Information EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Rules & Basic Information EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Rules & Basic Information EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Rules & Basic Information EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Rules & Basic Information EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Rules & Basic Information EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Rules & Basic Information 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Rules & Basic Information I_vote_lcapRules & Basic Information I_voting_barRules & Basic Information I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Rules & Basic Information I_vote_lcapRules & Basic Information I_voting_barRules & Basic Information I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Rules & Basic Information 77624366

Rules & Basic Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

Rules & Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Basic Information   Rules & Basic Information EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 pm

The following is a set of rules that explain the important information to remember while you spend your time here at, Shinobi Generations, where you create your own story.

First of all before i spam your eyes with some small blocks of text i'll get simple and obvious rules out of the way.

1.) No Advertising Without me or a Head Admin's permission.
2.) No trolling or massive flaming of a person or site.
3.) No Spamming the Cbox, or IC Threads.
4.) Basically don't be an idiot just to be one.
5.) Oh and if you dont plan on rp'ing, don't join, it just makes the site look dead with members that arent here.
6.) Don't bitch and complain in the Cbox
7.) This is going to be a more mature site, so keep everything at a base of PG-13 on average especially in the Chatbox.
8.) Spoilers and a Warning for posting pics or links.
9.) If something is wrong? Or not going your way, on the site, let us know, CALMLY. And not in caps, and we'll help.
10.) The post minimum is five complete sentences, dont complain it's not hard I promise. Just remember your adjetives.
11.) Know how strong you are, if you are a Genin dont think you can beat a Trained Jounin or Kage, basically they'd treat you like a rug with a swatter >_>
12.) You have limits, you should know that, Kakashi could only preform his Chidori six times in one day.
13.) No liquid posting, meaning you cannot be in two places at once.
14.) No gmoding meta-gaming, etc.
15.) Don't swear towards another member for no reason.

Second are the Training Points Rules and how they work.

Training Points are basically what is used to purchase Jutsu, and Custom Weapons, not all weapons just custom weapons. Also used for your stats before you freak out that stats will be super high listen. The cost for +1 Stat point is 5 training points. The cost for weapon materials will be posted in the template along with a check box for what you have purchased. Jutsu's will have Rank Cost on their template as well.

You Gain points by posting in IC threads and you get a complementary bonus of 10 points just for creating a character. Don't complain about it just being ten points I could just give you none Razz

1.) No point abuse, meaning dont spam the IC threads just to get points.
2.) No posting more then one application on one, account. Because it gives a 10 point bonus for starting a topic on Character Applications.
3.) Make sure you only apply for the number of things you can afford, unless you have admin permission to pay at a later date.

Any confusion or questions just PM me personally or another admin about it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com

Rules & Basic Information
Page 1 of 1