Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Akarui Clan- Boil Release 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Akarui Clan- Boil Release I_vote_lcapAkarui Clan- Boil Release I_voting_barAkarui Clan- Boil Release I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Akarui Clan- Boil Release I_vote_lcapAkarui Clan- Boil Release I_voting_barAkarui Clan- Boil Release I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Akarui Clan- Boil Release 77624366

Akarui Clan- Boil Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Akarui Clan- Boil Release Empty
PostSubject: Akarui Clan- Boil Release   Akarui Clan- Boil Release EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Clan Surname: Akarui
Clan Insignia: A small triange with a circle taking up most of the inside
Kekkei Genkei: Futton; Boil Release. By mixing their natural chakra natures together (Suiton and Katon), they can create and manipulate the element of Boil. This is a given ability for all members of the clan; no matter whether only one of their parents holds the bloodline.
Formation of the Clan: The Akarui clan was formed at the start of the Shinobi world; one of the 'founding' clans between the Nations. It was a very respected clan that was feared for their abilities in all the wars that happened. The clan expanded past the founding village's reach, and into the other Nations whenever the wars and conflicts settled down. It was always well-recognised for its very strict regulations, such as women always being classed lower than men. As sexist as it may seem, it was a way of life that many accepted. Even today there is immense sexism between the genders, despite the clan's current renowned leader being a female. One cannot teach an old dog new tricks, as the saying goes, because the most sexist in the clan branches are the elders that pass this down onto the younger generation.

The clan has remained strong throughout the years and is still very feared for their ability of the deadly element; Futton.
Village: Any (although the largest branches are in Sunagakure and Kirigakure)
Clan Jutsu:
The jutsu of this clan vary from person to person; branch to branch. There are no set jutsu.
Member Limit: Unlimited
Back to top Go down

Akarui Clan- Boil Release
Page 1 of 1