Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) I_vote_lcapTenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) I_voting_barTenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) I_vote_lcapTenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) I_voting_barTenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) 77624366

Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) Empty
PostSubject: Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors)   Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:22 am

Clan Surname:
Tenka (Blizzard Warriors)
Clan Insignia:
Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) Snow
Kekkei Genkei:
Spoiler:

Formation of the Clan:
The Tenka clan was formed many years before the founding of any ninja villages in the world, it was formed during the times when ninja clans collided and fought each other for pay from the feudal lords and in the land of Snow the Tenka clan was one of the most formidable being one of the dominant clans in the land because of their Kekke Genkai and skills as shinobi, The clan eventually became so dominant and powerful no other rivaled it in the land of snow to the point where they began to fight each other the clan split into Two factions one of which had the support of the land of snow's feudal lord which was called Sleet.

The clan continued its civil war for years and years with the faction that had the Snow's Feudal lord's support emerging the victor, eventually the war grew more and more violent involving other clans in the land as well as innocent civilians, Until a man named Kento Tenka the leader of Sleet faction and one of the most powerful members of the clan ever settled the fighting in a single night as he was the creator of the "Yuki Onna(雪女?, snow woman): Storm" Jutsu as well as the "Shirayuki " genjutsu, he defeated many of the rebelling faction's shinobi forcing them to submit ending the long years of civil war and reuniting the clan, except for a small group who left the land in shame heading to the Land of Water where their descendants are assumed to inhabit.

Village:
Yukigakure no sato

Clan Jutsu:

Forbidden Jutsu
Spoiler:

Hidden Jutsu
Spoiler:

Member Limit:

Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Ken
Hokage
Hokage
Uzumaki Ken

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 27
Bloodline: Uzumaki

Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors)   Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutogen.forummotion.com

Tenka Clan (Blizzard Warriors)
Page 1 of 1