Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken A Dreadful day at Work [Open] 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] I_vote_lcapA Dreadful day at Work [Open] I_voting_barA Dreadful day at Work [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
A Dreadful day at Work [Open] I_vote_lcapA Dreadful day at Work [Open] I_voting_barA Dreadful day at Work [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

A Dreadful day at Work [Open] 77624366

A Dreadful day at Work [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Dreadful day at Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:33 am

It had been just a day or so ago that the young beauty, Tiya, had graduated from the academy, however due to the shortage in Jounin Sensei, it would be a few days before she herself would be placed on a team. It was okay with her she though, it gave her more time to train her skills so that she would be ready, and also more time to just relax when she didnt want to do anything else. Today was supposed to be a relax day, but some how had been transformed into a working for her parents day, which was annoying enough as it was, but what made it worse was the rain pouring outside. The downpour of rain meant everyone would be couped up inside including Tiya, but she would be alone.

If there was anything Tiya hated more then loud obnoxious people it was being completely alone especially at work, it made time drag on making minutes seem like hours, which was not the way she wanted to spend her day to begin with. She toyed with the idea of simply leaving but knew as soon as she did someone was likely to come into the store needing something. And a lecture from her parents was far from what she needed right now. Today had truly become quite dreadful indeed, even with the fluresent lights, keeping it visible inside, it seemed a little duller then usual.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:55 am

Tora Uchiha had been training for hours now. He had no jounin sensei yet so all he could do was train by himself. He didn't know how long it would take for him to be placed on a team so training was the best thing he could do. Tora was taking a small break from training when he happened to come across the Yamanaka Flower Shop. He decided to step inside and see what it was like, maybe even get some flowers for him mom at home or one of his relative's graves.

Tora was soaking wet from the downpour outside. He stood in the flower shop and looked at all the flowers. Tora's hair was blood red with jet black spiked tips and a light silver outline. He stood at four feet eleven inches and weighed ninety-three pounds. Tora has two different color eyes due to a genetic disorder at birth called heterochromia. This means that Tora’s left eye is jet black in color while the right eye is silver. Tora has an athletic frame and a slightly muscular build. He is also on the lean and thin side.

Tora’s outfit consists of a sleeveless black shirt, long black pants, black shinobi shoes, black arm guards, and a weighted red cloak with black flames. He carries a sword on his waist and wears weights at all times. Tora has his ninja gear strapped to both thighs. His headband is worn tightly across his forehead. Tora’s accessories include three gold earrings on his ears, a silver necklace, and purple sunglasses.

Tora looked around at all the flowers trying to decide what was right. He wasn't very good at things like this. There were so many different kinds of flowers. Tora didn't understand the meaning behind any of the flowers, he didn't even know most of the flowers had a meaning. All Tora knew was that all the flowers looked good and he couldn't decide which one looked the best for his situation. Tora just walked around and hoped something would catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:35 am

Tiya watched quietly as a boy she knew from the Academy Tora Uchiha walked in from the big rain going on outside, looking as if he was on his way home from training. Personally Tiya did not know the boy real well other than that he was Uchiha, and a very skilled one at that. Their clan had almost immediately impacted Konoha when it formed, and had grown quite the reputation, but Tiya having been so young still is unsure of the powerful clan. Placing a finger on her chin, in a manner of thinking her thoughts drifted to the odd appearance of Tora, and how he dressed, which was all a bit odd to her.

He was wearing a large red cloak with black flames, a necklace, earrings, and that sword that he never used, she never could understand why he wore such a complicated get-up. Removing her finger she lifted her head up higher while still sitting in her stool noticing that the Uchiha was still looking about for a flower. So far he had been looking at everything from birthday and wedding flowers to funeral flowers, so she had to assume, he had no idea what flowers meant. She sighed as her back popped from her straightening it, "Are you having any trouble?" Her voice was sweet and light as usual showing her young beauty was in more then just her looks but her perfectly toned voice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Tora was so absorbed by the flowers that he didn't see the young girl sitting behind the counter. Hearing her voice almost gave Tora a heart attack. He noticed how kind her voice sounded and thought she seemed nice. Tora then realized that he knew the girl from the academy. He had never talked to her but she had been in his class. If he remembered correctly her name was Tiya Yamanaka. "Yeah just a little. I was thinking of getting something for my mom and maybe something for some graves. It's not a special occasion but I just don't know what to get" Tora said. His voice seemed serious and rough for a twelve year old kid. He also had an emotionless expression, like a puppet.

Tora wondered what kind of flower would be appropriate. It was a shame he didn't know anything about flowers. The only things he really knew about were fighting and studying. He didn't really know the meaning of the word 'relax'. He wondered if Tiya would be able to help him so he decided to speak up after deciding on what feeling he wanted to convey through the flowers. "Do you have any flowers that resemble undying respect" Tora asked. He waited patiently for Tiya to answer and started thinking what he could do as a backup in case they didn't have the flower he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:41 am

Leaning he small framed head back she began to wonder about what kind of flowers they had for each occasion, both of which had nearly infinite possibilities of flowers. Of course the time it would take in which to explain the combinations to someone who didnt know much about flowers or any interest in them it would be impossible to do. So instead she simply opted for some simple flowers that went well with most occasions, "Well for your mother you could probably just get her some simple lily's. They're white, orange, and a few other colors of them, my personal favorite are yellow."

Getting up from her stool she walked over to where Tora, now was, which was closer to memorial flowers, picking up a few purple tulips she handed them to Tora, "Those should be good for the other purpose." As she was walking back to the counter to ring him up, she heard his question in the odd voice he spoke in and turned to see his ever stoic facial expression slightly unnerved by the strange question. "Uh..well, I dont know of any specific flowers...but.." Taking a moment to think while she sat down she breathed out a small sigh, "I suppose I could make some kind of arrangement. What would the use be for?" Her sky blue eyes looked curiously to the different shades before her waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:07 am

Tora listened as Tiya made her suggestion and thought for a bit. "Yellow lily's, they look beautiful. Thank you" Tora said although he said 'thank you' quietly. Tora was not one for thanking people but even he knew when to thank someone. This truly helped him and he was glad to have entered the store, though his face did not show it.

Tora watched as Tiya walked over to him. When she handed him the purple tulips Tora nodded and followed Tiya to the counter. Tora had to think for a moment when Tiya asked for the purpose of the flowers. "If you really can make some sort of arrangement that would be great" Tora said. The next part of Tiya's question threw Tora off for a moment. "What the use is? They're for some important people I know who are no longer among us" Tora said. It was true, the people he respected most, other than his parents, were dead but he still respected them. "I appreciate your help" Tora said. He wasn't one to rely on others and he rarely expressed any feelings but he still knew when to thank people. Tora did have manners even if he rarely used them. He waited patiently to see how much he owed Tiya and was glad to have finally found some good flowers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:18 am

Tiya nodded curteously at his answer understanding what he meant quite clearly, they probably had some kind of lasting affect on the Uchiha for him to go out of his way. Opting to simply smile at his quiet albiet honest shows of appreciation, the blonde Genin began to punch in a few buttons on her register. It wasnt but just a second later that a price rang up in the bright digital lights on the small plastic screen, "That'll be a hundred ryo." Smiling she looked forward and waited for his response.

The price wasnt too expensive seeing as ryo was a cheap source of money regardless so the numbers always seemed like they were so much more. Though she was sure, the Uchiha knew that, they were afterall quite rich, so he wouldnt have difficulty affording their store even if the prices were doubled. "Is there anything else you need?" her voice soft and content happy that she at least got some human interaction during the day, as limited as it was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:37 am

"A hundred ryo? Here you go" Tora said. He reached into his pocket to pull out the money he owed and while he was at it Tora pulled out ten more ryo than what was necessary and handed it all to Tiya. "Keep the change" Tora said calmly. He wasn't trying to seem arrogant or anything like that, he just wanted to show his appreciation for Tiya's assistance. Tora didn't have many, if any, social skills so he came off as a rude, rough loner who disliked being around people but really he was kind of sweet and very caring of his village and comrades.

"No, this is enough for today. Who knows though, I might come back another day" Tora replied. It was his way of complimenting the shop and the people who ran it. Tora hadn't been to many shops but this one had great customer service and a warm atmosphere. It seemed like it was the perfect flower shop. Tora left and headed back in the downpour that was still raging on outside. He was going to drop off all the flowers to their respective recipients and then go train some more despite the weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dreadful day at Work [Open]   A Dreadful day at Work [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dreadful day at Work [Open]
Page 1 of 1