Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Generations, if you've yet to join please register then read the rules, they're easy to understand and simple to keep up with. Afterwards read the plot and basic info, and you're good to go. Have fun Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shinobi Legacy
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm by Uzumaki Ken

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo vs the Raikage. [Truce Beginning.]
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm by Balalaika

» Open Training
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm by Guest

» The Kage Summit. (Assisstants Optional)
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Kyouken no Izaiyo.
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm by Guest

» Mizukawa Clan.
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Ayato Itoku
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm by Guest

» Lemon Pepper .Open no killing.
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm by Guest

» Two Katon Jutsu
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

Staff
Founder

Uzumaki Ken Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] 1-4

Top posters
Uzumaki Ken
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] I_vote_lcapFiller Thread[Open to all in Konoha] I_voting_barFiller Thread[Open to all in Konoha] I_vote_rcap 
Akuhei
Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] I_vote_lcapFiller Thread[Open to all in Konoha] I_voting_barFiller Thread[Open to all in Konoha] I_vote_rcap 
Balalaika
Affiliates
Our Button:

Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] 77624366

Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] Empty
PostSubject: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:04 pm

This morning had been nearly unbearable with the heat already causing her to sweat as soon as she got up, but to make it all worse, the humidity caused by the rain from the night before made it feel even hotter. Tiya simply could not win this morning and it aggrivated her to no end, even getting dressed was a hassle, seeing as how all of her bandages had disappeared suddenly. "No training today I guess." Throwing her clothes back into the drawers they were in before Tiya rummaged around a different set of clothes deciding on some civilian clothes for the day. She grabbed a pair of purple shorts that came up mid thigh as well as an orange shirt with a red swirl on the front of it.

Finally having gotten herself dressed she walked down her bedroom stairs waving at her mom as she left the store and skipped out of the building before beginning a casual walk down the street. She was curious about what her team was up to, the Uchiha on her team seemed strong, but he was a loner so she didnt care much for him. Akuhei however was sweet, and kind of cute, if she was lucky she'd spot him out and about today. It didnt seem very likely though, as she began to get further into the village, she hadnt seen much of anyone other then Civilians and Academy Students.

Walking towards the academy she took a sharp turn to her right to head back around the other side when she collided with something solided that seemed to be moving as well. After the quick collision she was met with the hard ground underneath her butt which resulted in a blush from her in embarassment, "HEY, WATCH IT!" Rubbing the sore spot on her side right next to her butt where she had collided she growled inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Last night it had been raining pretty hard outside and what did Gale do, his room was the whole basement it had windows but he didn’t feel like being inside watching the rain so he moved in the living room and opened the door sat down and watched the rain pour. Gale last night had been training, mostly his marksmanship and how to quickly take out a enemy using ninja tools, he for some reason could never remember what time he sleeps. Gale woke up, feeling less of the need for training he thought maybe he would walk around or do something interesting. Even he knew ninjas don’t fight everyday and everyone is human so it wouldn’t be anything bad to take breaks and sometimes just enjoy what life has to give them and Gale was a prime example.

When Gale woke up, he sighed for a moment, he was glad that he didn’t do what he usually do, and that was sleep in the living room like he always does. Unless he did and someone moved him to his room, the reason he sighed was because he still didn’t have a squad, he heard from a few people that if he wasn’t assigned a sensei soon the Hokage might end up training him. He felt as If that was a myth or something so didn’t listen, Gale went to the bathroom took his shower because he could never go anywhere with out the power of showers, afterwards he put on a white pair of shorts and a light blue T-shirt with the Uchiha fan labeled on the back. Afterwards his shoes then he do what he always did, put water in his hair and then left.

Walking towards the academy he took a sharp turn to head back around the other side when he collided with something hard that seems to be moving as well. After the hard bump he quickly realized that once the bump happened he quickly grabbed on to her left arm catching her before she hit the ground with his right hand. It seems he had met someone that looked of the age of his but you could never be so sure. His eyes were gentle as he looked upon the blonde girl. As he reached his other hand for her other hand to help her fully up.

“My apologizes for that…would you mind giving me your other hand to help you up”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Gasping for a moment as the boy she collided with extended out an arm to keep her from hitting the ground too hard she looked back at him. His eyes seemed to be softer then most of the other shinobi she met around the village so far, though it was early to assume he was a shinobi it would be rather impossible for a civilian to have the reflexes that he just showed in his ability to keep her from getting a big bruise. "Uh...no problem." Normally she would have screamed and yelled at him for being an idiot and not watching out, but he had caught her arm to stop her from hitting the ground too hard so its not like it was a big deal in the end.

Reaching out her other hand to grasp his, she blushed but only a bit and used his weight to pull herself back up completely on two feet. "Uh...thank you..." Brushing her shorts off some she looked at him a little longer before realizing his familiarity, "Uhh...dont I know you?" Though she was unsure her voice remained soft and her face was relaxed waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

He could feel the girls left hand as he caught her, her arms to Gale was very soft and hot. Gale usually wouldn’t talk in fact he would have just walked away after bumping into her not even caring for her feelings or pain but just like today he felt very different. He didn’t ever touched a girl hand unless in combat or his mother when he was younger. So he caught a strange feeling once he touched her. But his facial appearance wasn’t showing it. He could see her blush, he wondered what it felt like to blush as well. He felt like a non-human being, then again maybe he felt curious because he always bury himself in training. But she looked very familiar to him, then that’s when he realized who she was.

He felt blind for not remembering her, he had forgotten her first name but he knew who she was. One of those girls who always walked through the school smelling like nothing but flowers and blonde hair which made her a yamanaka. Her hair was always so long, Gale never really paid much attention to her in the academy because most of her friends were sluts and staring but none of them actually talked to him. Besides the “Hi” and “How are you Gale” and the things like that, but never did they actually have a conversation with him. So they were ignored and toned out, but this one seemed to be very different. He helped her up and felt that feeling again and they stood apart from each other it took a few seconds and then he let go of her hands after letting her finish talking then he spoke, more confident but nothing to be afraid of.

“…me and you were in the ninja academy together….I can’t remember your first name…but I always remember your sent of beautiful flowers…”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

After he had mentioned that the two of them had been in the academy together the pieces soon clicked into place and she immediately remembered him. His name is Gale Uchiha he graduated at the same time as her and was a very talented shinobi if she remembered correctly, though that would definitely explain how he was able to catch her so quickly. Though her thoughts were cut short as he kept speaking and she listened carefully and blushed a little at his comment though she doubted he even knew he complimented her.

"My name is Yamanaka Tiya. By the way." She spoke out softly once he had finished his compliment to let him know that he was right, they both had been in the same class together, "And you're Uchiha Gale." she paused for a second looking to see if she was correct by his emotional response, but when she saw none she spoke again, "Correct?" She hoped she wasnt wrong, that would have been terribly embarassing and not the best first impression, to lay on a fellow shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Well Gale was a bit surprised when he found her today, because he really wasn’t planning on doing anything for the day and now see that this would provide entertainment. Maybe it would be nice to meet someone and just hang for the day, he wondered why he would smell the flowers even before seeing her much rather touching her. It was the sent she always carried with her, when she was back in the academy with Gale.

She then spoke of her own name, which then he remembered the first and second day of the academy and how she introduced her to the whole class and her spoke of that exact name. Then he heard her say his own name, it felt good knowing she knew who he was, he felt a bit of wind push his hair to the right and his hair shinobi. He then gave her a graceful nod n telling her silently that she had got the name right. His face didn’t show a frown, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Smiling sheepishly at the Uchiha she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear before giving Gale a bit of a longing gaze, "So uh...what were you planning on today?" She was hoping that his day was free like hers, she had nothing else to do and was unable to find her original goal, so this would be every bit as good, if not better. The heat from her own body had been added to that of the humidity outside causing the young Genin to sweat a little from both her nervousness and the actual heat that she felt from the hot temperature outside.

Her mind had begun to wander as she waited for Gale's answer, hoping that they would be able to spend the day together, though she didnt remember much about him from the Academy, it would be easier to learn more about him if they spent time togeter. Seeing as how she had a Team she was spending almost all of her time with, this would be one of the rare chances she would actually have time to spend with someone out of her four man cell. Now being on her own two feet standing on by her own strength she moved over to Gale's right side and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:29 pm

He had saw this girl smile to him, he kind of wondered what it had meant he never really smiled, but he knew it meant happiness or something very close to the sorts. Then after a few seconds and she took some of her hair and moved it from her vision that is when she asked the question for the day. He really wanted to get out of the sun because it was killing him, to much of it is just not cool to Gale. Because he hates getting sweaty period. Makes him feel dirty, he knew he would have to answer the question, it wasn’t required but he felt he should.

Gale could feel the sun, and his wet hair merging like the heat was taking all the water out of his hair. He closed his eyes for a moment thinking of a place they can go. They? Yea he could hang with her today….If there wasn’t a problem in her plan book. She looked like she wasn’t doing anything anyway. she moved over to Gale's right side, he opened his eyes and then answered.

“I didn’t feel like training today, I didn’t have any plans today at all…but I don’t have friends…so I have no one to hang with…but I’m use to being by myself. But I guess it would be good to have a friend...I was just going to walk around but because it’s so hot. I was going to find a park and sit under a tree in the shade….”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Listening to the Uchiha speak slowly and calmly she couldnt help but hang on every word before simply giving him a curt nod. "I'm okay with going to a park with you, Gale-kun." Tiya shot him a happy smile and a kind look that exuded from her face almost as if there was a calming aura hat covered all around her body. She decided to leade the way immediately after the desisicion had been made and wrapped an arm around Gale's right arm.

After having lacd their arms together she pulled him back from where she came towards the closest park entrance so that they could find a quiet and peaceful place to relax and talk. She wondered why it was that the Uchiha before her seemed to bare no emotion, maybe there was something in his past that would reveal to her the answer after they begun to talk about each other. However now was not the time for such serious questions so she started off light and harmless, "So, Gale-Kun, what kind of Ninja do you hope to be on eday?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Gale felt like that whole statement was to much, he felt like he talked to much. It seems that this girl in front of him wanted to go to the park with him. This kind of conversation is what Gale wasn’t use to but from the looks of it, it looks like he isn’t doing that bad of a job in keeping her interested. He gave her a slight nod, and she then touched him again by taking his arm. He blushed, he hopped it wouldn’t be noticeable. He never had friends, and a girlfriend was barely ever thought about. Sure he had his first kiss, but that was about it. He tried not to think about social things like this, he felt it would be a great distraction.

He felt highly nervous because he had never been this close to a female before besides his mother when he was younger but all that was the past now. He was glad that he meet her today, he didn’t talk to any of the people he was in the academy with for one because he doesn’t see them and the other reason he felt it wasn’t there time. But she seemed to have caught him on the right day at the right time. They was walking in the village to a forest and as they were walking he could see people looking at him and the girl. They saw her hair and her smell and the Uchiha fan on my back and looked very confused of a Yamanaka and Uchiha. They had got to the forest and sat down under the biggest tree with the largest shade they can find. Then she began the question game, but Gale was a honest fellow so he would answer all of them honestly.

“Hmm….well I guess just a very strong one that can protect those that I care about…at least when I find the ones I care about…but Im not power hungry, Im not like a lot of my brothers or cousins who strive to do anything for power…I guess”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

After the pair sat down comfortably on the ground just in front of the tree Tiya softly layed her head down on to the lean shoulders of the Uchiha she sat next to. Smiling into his shirt she snaked her arm down his and latched onto his hand so that their fingers intertwined with each other making them look like the perfect couple quietly and picture perfectly against the peaceful forest background. It was about this time that she heard his answer that he wants the power to protect the ones he cared about making her blush particularly red. To save herself a little embarrassment she kept her head down smiling contently.

Letting her blush die down abit she rose her head off his shoulder and instead leaned it against the side of Gale's sitting comfortably on the ground next to him. "Do you think it'll stay peaceful like this, Gale-kun?" Her smile broadened, she couldnt think of anything better then just relaxing in her beautiful village with someone who seemed to enjoy h er company.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Gale as the day went by as he was with her he didn’t feel any need to fight or anything. It was no thought at all; only thing he was thinking of was the girl that was right next to him. There arms stayed together the whole time since he caught her until now. It felt like a date, but he hoped that no one came to stop them. They sat under the tree hiding there skin and looks from the sun and that’s when he felt her fingers and his between each other. Then her head would be on his head as he turned his head to see her blushing, his face was trying to show a smile but it was not happening yet. But a smirk appeared, he couldn’t explain it but it was there for the time being. He could tell she was comfortable around him, he could just tell. But he knew something would mess it up. He tried not to think negative, then she asked a certain question which he didn’t quite wanted to answer but he did anyway. He spoke again, but this time he answered with a happier like voice.

“I hope nothing stops it…Im having a good time….how about you….”
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card
Character Age: 12
Bloodline: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Strolling down the Streets of Konohagakure was Akuhei while whistling with his eyes shut, relishing the day of it's beauty. Akuhei had planned for no fighting or training on lovely days like this one. He was planning on going to go see the girl of his dreams who had been in his team with Youkai and Claire- Yamanaka Tiya. The first day had met was very special for him, and Akuhei was hoping that he could keep most of those days going. Her house was the first place that he was going to check and if she was their then he would go to the park. Before he went to her house, he passed the Ninja Academy which was the way to her house. "I hope she is here I really had something big ready for her" Akuhei held several chocolates in his hand and several flowers. The flowers were something that he would always use on Tiya because Yamanakas to him were always smelling or adoring flowers.

Bang Bang Bang The sound was heard around the village as Akuhei banged hard on the door of Tiya's house. Nobody answered the first time. Bang Bang Bang Bang A louder version of the sound was heard. Nobody answered the second time. Akuhei looked around the near the house to see if Tiya had been out near her house. He could spot nobody except birds passing by him to drink in a water fountain. "What the hell!" Akuhei stepped down the steps with his head still searching the area for Tiya.

An Uchiha crest was spotted sitting under a big tree with a girl that had blonde hair. It was the same hair style that he had seen Tiya in at the meeting. The Uchiha crest made him remember of the Uchiha in their group named Youkai and another Uchiha named Tora. The two had been sitting down having a conversation and getting too close. Almost as if, as they become boy friend and girl friend. His whole heart dropped from being excited. It made him fill up with hatred in his heart. The flowers and chocolates dropped out of his hand, the chocolates caused a big stain of chocolate to be stuck onto the ground. All of the flowers broke and the impact made the petals fall. "Arrrgh!" Akuhei ran after the Uchiha. When he was close to him, he began to do a flying kick towards him aiming for his head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:09 am

The Uchiha and Yamanaka was peaceful for the moment as Gale in his mind began to explore the power of emotions he never felt before. They stayed there in peace and Gale looked up to the clouds and could feel happiness but just for the moment. The spot that Gale had for them too was special just quiet and no one ever go’s by it but then the young Uchiha heard foot steps, he was confused, turning his head he saw a figure which body type looked like his but a different person. It was no doubt another gennin, then Gale could spot what was in his hand, so Gale got up quickly accidentally ignoring the girl as she may have hit the soft grass. Gale stood up as the things in the boys hand hit the ground then he began to make a very loud sound, to Gale it meant nothing good. Gale thought maybe this is what it was like to be heartbroken? He didn’t understand it at all, he felt as if he didn’t do anything wrong but the face the boy in front of him is making – it seems to Gale like he was a thief. But before Gale could completely have his train of thought finished he caught the boy charging at him. He stood in a completely still stance, arms down and legs are not parted they are together, Gale waited once the boy had leaped into the air aiming a high flying kick towards Gale head, sidestepped and moved his head and then went to grab the boy by his legs and then while the boy in the air spin him around meaning Gale spun his whole body around and release him tossing him back in the same direction he came from.

“Hold on…what is going on?”

Last edited by 16 on Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:05 am

Akuhei smirked at the Uchiha. The face expression seemed that he was clueless about why Akuhei had attacked him but he should have already known since he seen the chocolates and flowers that he was carrying. "I knew it!" Akuhei looked down at his leg as he was being swung into the air. He had knew that a Uchiha was always planning to do something like that, they were planned out Geniuses in the brain. It took some intelligence to out power them but Akuhei thought that it was nonsense. Most of the hatred that builded up in him already had made him become more focused on using strength instead of thinking about what to do.

When he was about to be thrown, Akuhei brung up his right knee, and then swiftly turning the hip over and snapping the leg outwards from the knee to deliver a strike with the ball of the foot aimed at the Uchiha cheek of his. The round house kick should of been enough force to make Akuhei spin instead of being thrown. The ball of the foot was believed to be more effective and less dangerous. If the kick was to land, he would follow up by using the Uchiha cheek to jump away from him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:33 am

Gale for some reason could not believe at the moment what was going on. Gale could feel all sorts of emotions coming from this boy and who ever it was it was one thing completely certain from this kid, this was no sparing of gennin this was a serious fight. Gale couldn’t picture if he was trying to kill or just fight but he was serious, Gale wasn’t going to kill this boy, he felt his life wasn’t worth killing but he will always defend himself. Even though his enemy was highly enraged and such this could not use emotions, which means he had to be completely focused because he didn’t know what would come of this boy. To Gale he figured as a gennin he wouldn’t be able to do that many powerful techniques or anything that could take Gale down.

The worse case of happening is hopefully he can gain sharingan. But what if for some reason this boy isn’t good enough but with running and a kick like that he isn’t a simple village boy- he was a shinobi, He grabbed his leg successfully and began with spinning counter clockwise but, and then Gale could feel the boy moving while he was spinning so he quickly stopped spinning not even getting any momentum and moved his neck back then Gale would raise his left leg up to kick at the boy in the back while he was still in the air feeling the foot scrap him a little he would still having his leg let go and then use his right leg to send a kick towards him aiming for his left shoulder- A axel kick so strong it would bring him on his knees but since the boys whole body turned around after the turning kick which means he would be kicking at the back of his shoulder- After his second kick he would jump back. Afterwards getting into a position of combat.

Last edited by 16 on Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:04 am

Unyielding, Resolute...

These were the qualities that marked a powerful warrior in the mind of Rain. It was a rather sunny day in the leaf village not that it mattered to Rain. What drew him and thus his attention was below him, as he watched silent shrouded from view as a young Uchiha boy defended himself from a rather reckless Jinchuuriki. There was room for improvement upon both of them, as an Uchiha the boy should be able to counter his foes enraged movements. Uchiha prided themselves not only on their Sharingan but their tactical prowess. Rain could see the boy had lost what little control he had over his Bijuu. Rain would step in if it grew too much for the young genin, but not a moment before. Pain sometimes was a powerful teacher, and everyone had to take her class at one point.

His black pupils shifted as his Sharingan activated taking a deeper look at the two battle. Sure he wasn't actually in the battle but he wanted to really see how both would fair in battle. The Uchiha boy was doing well already setting up a move that closely emulated the leaf whirlwind. Most likely the boy's Sharingan was close enough to activating to the point that he had roughly learned the technique. This brought a slight smirk to Rain, another soon would be gaining their eyes. They would join the ranks of the strong, most called their eyes a curse. Though to Rain they were the most precious gift of them all, call it his own pride but it matter little to Rain of other's opinion. It seemed under normal standards the Uchiha would have easily outclassed the other genin but the sheer power of the tailed beast within the other boy would not allow it to happen to him.

Rain parted his lips to speak, but he quickly closed them deciding that it was not time enough for him to reveal himself. He would let the events spiral in the way they were intended too. His red eyes mainly laid on the other Uchiha, the small parts of him that still held feelings for his clan willing the young boy on to win. However his face as usual betrayed no emotion or internal conflict as Rain has felt more than this and even had to take it with a smile on his face. Though he would grow stronger to prevent it from ever happening to him again, Rain switched his attention to the Jinchuuriki. His chakra was steadily rising, this power was getting close to his own. Already he could see the boy's speed creeping in on his own, but he wasn't worried because in the end his skill and his eyes would allow him to not be overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:42 pm

One of his eye brows quickly rose up as he noticed his foot had scraped the Uchiha, but cause him to turn to the opposite way of him which allowed a opening. While turning to the opposite direction of the Uchiha, his leg was still out in a way similar to the dynamic entry. "Ahh!" Akuhei was kicked into the back causing Akuhei to be pushed out farther back onto the ground as he fell down from the air. Akuhei was on his knees, using the little bit of strength he had left to stay up and not fall to the ground. He had been on all fours still turned the opposite way of the Uchiha as he coughed up blood onto the ground. His whole body ached, it was agony. But Akuhei was stronger than he had shown. It was only because he was depending on Taijutsu. Akuhei also hadn't been showing his maximum skill of speed as of yet neither. Why was he thinking of challenging the boy in Taijutsu when he knew he could beat the Uchiha in Ninjutsu. Fire was always trounced by Water, it was the way of nature.

Akuhei moved back away from the Uchiha to get distance and prepare for Long range Ninjutsu, and because of his speed it was impossible to see his movements with a unaided eye. This was because of his speed. "Now I think I shall prepare this out" Akuhei clapped his hand together, performing several handseals. "Water Release: Violent Water Wave" Water gushed out from the mouth of Akuhei like a waterfall and attempted to wash away the Uchiha but also turn the place into the size of a Bath tub. Akuhei had endeavored to make sure that the Uchiha wouldn't be able to use any fire jutsu in this area and if he did Akuhei would have something to counter back.

He performed several more handseals. After finished the handseals, he placed his hand into the the water. "Water Clone technique" Akuhei created Three clones out of water that have one-tenth of Akuhei's original power. He was able to create as many clones out of water because of the Hachibi's chakra. The clones ran towards the Uchiha. Two of the clones attempted to dive towards him and grab his legs, One of the of the clones came from above him with their right fist cocked back ready to punch the Uchiha in the head. Akuhei stood watching every thing happen with a evil smirk on his face.

Last edited by Akuhei on Fri May 13, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:15 pm

[You can't create that much water with Violent Water Wave at all. It creates enough to fill a sink, you aren't that powerful. Remember that Nagato, who at that age was already Kage level used it and only produced a small torrent of water of said size. Edit please.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:20 pm

No, It depends on how much power you put in it, and chakra and it also said it had many variations which that was just one way. If you would read the jutsu list then you would know, and look at the description closely you would know, and I it is deep as a ocean not the width.

Last edited by Akuhei on Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm

No. It doesn't. Also, not really allowed to argue with a mod. Btw, you don't have the amount of chakra needed to create a floodland out of a forest, you're not Kisame. You have about chuunin-jounin level chakra. Please edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Akuhei

Shinobi Card

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]   Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha] Empty

Back to top Go down

Filler Thread[Open to all in Konoha]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Shinobi Generations :: The Five Great Nations :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Streets of Konoha-
Jump to: